• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anyone Have Recent Gritomatic Issues?? (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the title of this is just that,, have any of you experienced any recent issues regarding orders, like not receiving them and/or not being able to get in contact with or replied to??
I placed an order on March 2nd (Fri) for a Hapstone premium CBN 600 stone and Gunny Juice 12 micron, of course being fully paid for. On the following day, March 3rd, I realized I had already ordered the Gunny Juice which was in a previous order that was actually already shipped, so I sent an email requesting that it be removed from the order I had just placed. I received a reply to that email saying “done” on March 5th and a few days later my account was refunded. On March 6th I noticed I had not received any confirmation of shipping for the rest of the order containing just the CBN stone, so I sent an email just looking for any information on it because with the 20 plus orders I had placed in the past I’ve always received shipping confirmation the next day. Fast forward a few day which would be 1 week after placing order, I sit with no replies to first, second and third email. I try to call the number listed on website, but can’t get through due to some access code / call screening deal. 8 days later, I send another email really trying to reach out for a resolution or response, but nothing. Up to today, I found an alternate phone number and someone answered and definitely sounded like English was not their first language, but did confirm that I had contacted Gritomatic, understood I had an issue with an order I placed, but while I was explaining the details of the order and asking for a resolution, I kept getting interrupted by the person telling me to text everything to the number I just called and that they would look into it and REPLY RIGHT AWAY. So I stated my name and order number again and agreed. Well the initial text and 2 more messages following still leaves me nowhere. No stone, no reply, no resolution, out $93 and pretty upset. I have placed many orders, have always been 100% satisfied never having any issues. The multiple emails, phone call and texts, there is no excuse not to have given me an explanation, something is definitely going on here and I don’t know what to do. I hope none of you have had or are dealing with something similar with Gritomatic right now but I’m also very curious to know if anyone has. - Joe
I also have pics of everything I was going to post here but looks like I need to format them properly, I’ll try that shortly.

So the title of this is just that,, have any of you experienced any recent issues regarding orders, like not receiving them and/or not being able to get in contact with or replied to??
I placed an order on March 2nd (Fri) for a Hapstone premium CBN 600 stone and Gunny Juice 12 micron, of course being fully paid for. On the following day, March 3rd, I realized I had already ordered the Gunny Juice which was in a previous order that was actually already shipped, so I sent an email requesting that it be removed from the order I had just placed. I received a reply to that email saying “done” on March 5th and a few days later my account was refunded. On March 6th I noticed I had not received any confirmation of shipping for the rest of the order containing just the CBN stone, so I sent an email just looking for any information on it because with the 20 plus orders I had placed in the past I’ve always received shipping confirmation the next day. Fast forward a few day which would be 1 week after placing order, I sit with no replies to first, second and third email. I try to call the number listed on website, but can’t get through due to some access code / call screening deal. 8 days later, I send another email really trying to reach out for a resolution or response, but nothing. Up to today, I found an alternate phone number and someone answered and definitely sounded like English was not their first language, but did confirm that I had contacted Gritomatic, understood I had an issue with an order I placed, but while I was explaining the details of the order and asking for a resolution, I kept getting interrupted by the person telling me to text everything to the number I just called and that they would look into it and REPLY RIGHT AWAY. So I stated my name and order number again and agreed. Well the initial text and 2 more messages following still leaves me nowhere. No stone, no reply, no resolution, out $93 and pretty upset. I have placed many orders, have always been 100% satisfied never having any issues. The multiple emails, phone call and texts, there is no excuse not to have given me an explanation, something is definitely going on here and I don’t know what to do. I hope none of you have had or are dealing with something similar with Gritomatic right now but I’m also very curious to know if anyone has. - Joe
I also have pics of everything I was going to post here but looks like I need to format them properly, I’ll try that shortly.

To the mod who deleted my last comment regarding the thread I created being in the wrong area. You must have misunderstood the meaning behind my the comment. All I was trying to say was that I apparently chose the wrong area, general knife discussion, to post the thread I created. In other words, my mistake. the statement of I hope this gets seen, or whatever it was along that same line, only meant that the correct area to post doesn’t get near the amount of views as general knife discussion.
I did scroll through the forum area or titles looking for what I thought would be the proper place to make the thread, however I didn’t see anything I thought would be relative to my topic, my apologies.

Update; I was contacted today by Gritomatic and was told a health related issue was the issue behind this mess. Everything has been sorted out and resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back