Anything Goes - all discussion allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder pets............wonder pets.........we're on our way.......To help a turtle and save the day. We're not too big....We're not too tough....But when we work together....We got the right stuff....GOoooooooooooooooooooooooo wonder pets.

lol. that song?

arggh i am at school, at 7:30 AM, and my first class starts at 9! :eek: i am in a coffee shop with my laptop and a nice cup of coffee. i hate these furloughs! :grumpy:

Sounds relaxing, those type of moments are the little bits in between where I like to take a moment and just breathe in deep and settle some.
It is rare that I get stagnant so the points center of beginnings and ending serve my mind and body well.

well i must say the coffee is good, but the fact that i have to pay more to have less class is still irking me.

well i must say the coffee is good, but the fact that i have to pay more to have less class is still irking me.

I can relate when a class is let out early; as everyone is rejoicing I just can’t help but feeling resentful, Its such a crock of sheit, when I’m paying the amount I am for these lessons I want the full amount of time allotted. Imagining paying for the Amazon survival course, getting 3hrs into it and having Jeff and Mike look at you and say, “well …we are all heading down to the nearest bar…you guys can do what ever you want.”
I guess for the degree hunter, a big titted blonde 19yr who’s riding on daddies dollar or the 115pound kid wearing an affliction t-shirt with his lats faired it wouldn’t be such a big deal, but for some there in pursuit of information and knowledge its distressing.

this is different, they are furloughing class because of budget cuts, whille raising my tuition 33%+ so i am pissed to say the least, and then the teachers say "well we cant cover this topic because of budget cuts" so that is even more angering. so today insted of having 5 classes i have 3. might sound good but i am here to learn. :grumpy:

1066vik, i will always be ribbed. i have come to accept it.

this is different, they are furloughing class because of budget cuts, whille raising my tuition 33%+ so i am pissed to say the least, and then the teachers say "well we cant cover this topic because of budget cuts" so that is even more angering. so today insted of having 5 classes i have 3. might sound good but i am here to learn. :grumpy:

Why do you continue to attend that school?

1066vik, i will always be ribbed. i have come to accept it.

Stop being so emo

Stop being so emo

how is that being emo? man that was subtle sarcasm right there, and that was a quote from a teacher. and my tuition will likely go up even more next semester. :( :grumpy: :mad:

LOL i just got Erik's post, i must be tired! :eek: more coffee for me. :D

how is that being emo? man that was subtle sarcasm right there, and that was a quote from a teacher. and my tuition will likely go up even more next semester. :( :grumpy: :mad:

"1066vik, i will always be ribbed. i have come to accept it."

That is the danger with using effective irony or sarcasm, as Jonathan Swift could testify too. Especially via enet dialogue it’s easy for your intent to be misconstrued.

It carries a tone of defeat; you are always made fun of or "ribbed," so much so that you have accepted your place as the whipping post. It just seems very black swept hair and emo/screamo music to me.

Again why do you not transfer to a different school?

"1066vik, i will always be ribbed. i have come to accept it."

That is the danger with using effective irony or sarcasm, as Jonathan Swift could testify too. Especially via enet dialogue it’s easy for your intent to be misconstrued.

It carries a tone of defeat; you are always made fun of or "ribbed," so much so that you have accepted your place as the whipping post. It just seems very black swept hair and emo/screamo music to me.

Again why do you not transfer to a different school?

lol, you didnt see my edit, i thought he was being mean but it was a joke that took me awhile to get. like i said i NEED more coffee :eek: :D

lol, you didnt see my edit, i thought he was being mean but it was a joke that took me awhile to get. like i said i NEED more coffee :eek: :D

I hear that, I missed my 5am alarm, thus missing my workout. I feel terrible, I cant wait for spring break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back