Appreciation stations

IMG_2397.jpeg
My son was painting a project today so I grabbed my station and joined him at the table. Cleaned up the EDC2. It was in fairly dire need. Some because of minor edge damage while being abused. Mostly from my horribly damaging field sharpening skills. I didnā€™t take it back to perfect. Just perfectly serviceable for more abuse.
IMG_2399.jpeg

Last edited:
you're a baller :cool:
Iā€™ve seen your shop and you Sir, are the BALLER. Iā€™ve learned to love this knife and sheath fetish from fine craftsmen such as yourself. Thank you for the inspiration.

I will say this though, if it werenā€™t for the time spent in my homeā€™s gun and knife rooms ā€œhobbyingā€, Iā€™d be totally insane by now. šŸ¤Ŗ
Ironic how weapons and tools can calm the mental storm that our violent and cruel world sometimes provokes. šŸ¤·šŸ»šŸ¤·šŸ»šŸ¤·šŸ»

Hope things are excellent for you and yours up there, Lorien. Cheers !

Iā€™ve seen your shop and you Sir, are the BALLER. Iā€™ve learned to love this knife and sheath fetish from fine craftsmen such as yourself. Thank you for the inspiration.

I will say this though, if it werenā€™t for the time spent in my homeā€™s gun and knife rooms ā€œhobbyingā€, Iā€™d be totally insane by now. šŸ¤Ŗ
Ironic how weapons and tools can calm the mental storm that our violent and cruel world sometimes provokes. šŸ¤·šŸ»šŸ¤·šŸ»šŸ¤·šŸ»

Hope things are excellent for you and yours up there, Lorien. Cheers !
šŸ’Æit's weird, eh?

Back