Are you a dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like you buy knives to sell, are you a dealer?

"I got a hold of a couple last ones that I could find. Each one of these are brand new, never used or swung. All have the factory paperwork and nylon sheath. These are impossible to get any more so get them while you can. I have a couple of these so first come first serve. I will mark sold out and lock this thread when they are all gone. Emails work the best. $270 shipped within the 48 states. Prices are firm.
Reply With Quote"

It looks like you buy knives to sell, are you a dealer?

"I got a hold of a couple last ones that I could find. Each one of these are brand new, never used or swung. All have the factory paperwork and nylon sheath. These are impossible to get any more so get them while you can. I have a couple of these so first come first serve. I will mark sold out and lock this thread when they are all gone. Emails work the best. $270 shipped within the 48 states. Prices are firm.
Reply With Quote"

Nope, not a dealer. I also prefer Busse over production knives.

I've seen 42's going for around 190-200 on other forums as well as this one... would you be willing to reduce your price to where other people are selling theirs at? If so I might be interested.

Are you sure you are not a dealer? 24 knives for sale in one week seems like more than most individuals sell in a year. Do you make a profit buying and selling knives? :jerkit:

03-01-2010, 05:10 AM
Replies: 11
Liu Kang's Protos
03-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Replies: 2
Dave Winch, Larry Davidson, Voorhies,
Views: 426
Posted By Liu Kang
03-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Replies: 19
Liu Kang's Super thread of small ones.
Views: 2,001
Posted By Liu Kang
03-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Replies: 13
Greg Lightfoot LCC D/A, SOCOM D/A, Heckler & Koch Tumult 14800
Views: 1,748
Posted By Liu Kang
03-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Replies: 6
Offset, Lightfoot, Mission,
Views: 546
Posted By Liu Kang
03-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Replies: 10
Cold Steel Arc-Angel and Custom Mini-Grip
Views: 560
Posted By Liu Kang
03-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Replies: 4
Nmbm le # 21
Views: 622
Posted By Liu Kang
03-02-2010, 04:11 AM
Replies: 5
Original Leaner Meaner DC Snakeskin & SRKW VEX satin/green linen
Views: 513
Posted By Liu Kang
03-02-2010, 05:47 AM
Brand New Benchmade BM42
Views: 1,568
Posted By Liu Kang
03-02-2010, 06:13 AM
Replies: 1
One Week ONLY! FSH Proto .32" Satin $800
Views: 279
Posted By Liu Kang
03-02-2010, 06:27 AM
Posted By Liu Kang
03-02-2010, 07:47 AM
Replies: 22
Liu Kang's ASH1s
Views: 3,313
Posted By Liu Kang
03-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Replies: 12
Photos - Satin WAKI and FFBM both Fully Convexed
Views: 859
Posted By Liu Kang
03-04-2010, 02:30 AM
Replies: 10
3 Microtech Tachyon, 2 Dalton Bali-Song and a Benchmade BM32BK
Views: 1,244
Posted By Liu Kang
03-05-2010, 07:07 AM
Replies: 6
Offset, Lightfoot, Mission,
Views: 546
Posted By Liu Kang
03-05-2010, 07:08 AM
Replies: 2
Dave Winch, Larry Davidson, Voorhies,
Views: 426
Posted By Liu Kang
03-05-2010, 07:11 AM
Greg Lightfoot LCC D/A, SOCOM D/A, Heckler & Koch Tumult 14800
Views: 1,748
Posted By Liu Kang
03-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Replies: 14
Strider SMF and SNG
Views: 2,351
Posted By Liu Kang
03-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Replies: 0
Liu Kang's Updated ASH1s
Views: 107
Posted By Liu Kang
Liu Kang's Updated ASH1s
03-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Replies: 1
One Week ONLY! FSH Proto .32" Satin $800
Views: 279
Posted By Liu Kang
03-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Posted By Liu Kang
Yesterday, 06:35 AM
Brand New Benchmade BM42
Posted By Liu Kang
Today, 03:49 AM
Brand New Benchmade BM42
Posted By Liu Kang
Today, 01:11 PM
Replies: 4
Busse Blowout!
Views: 434
Posted By Liu Kang

These posts were removed from Brand New Benchmade BM42 in For Sale: Production Knives (Individual).

Interruptions like this are a serious violation of a paying member's right to sell on BF. Any concerns or complaints belong here, in Service & Support, NOT in the sales thread itself.

Pretty uncool for this to have been started in a sale thread.

Now that it is here though I wonder how someone who has amassed 270 feedback ratings in the last year and 180 in the last six months alone isn't a dealer.

because if you check my feedback, like everyone here, I buy and trade from this forum too. Has anyone looked to see how many positive feedback I got from sellers and trades?

We've gotten more complaints about Liu Kang being a possible dealer than all other posters combined. 24 posts containing items for sale in a week is excessive in my book, especially when you are apparently buying several knives at a time and flipping them.

Combine this with the sig, and your apparently "working for" a dealer and it makes me wonder what's going on. Which dealer do you "work for"?

We've gotten more complaints about Liu Kang being a possible dealer than all other posters combined. 24 posts containing items for sale in a week is excessive in my book, especially when you are apparently buying several knives at a time and flipping them.

Combine this with the sig, and your apparently "working for" a dealer and it makes me wonder what's going on. Which dealer do you "work for"?

*crickets*

24 posts containing items for sale in a week is excessive in my book, especially when you are apparently buying several knives at a time and flipping them.

He has something around 189 knives for sale in threads that were active within the last week.

I"m not a dealer, I don't know what to say or how to prove it. I moved to a country where there is a saying, "Innocent until proven guilty" Now I know for a fact there are many men and women out there fighting for the country I live in to keep it that way which I appreciate! So since I don't know how to prove I'm not a dealer, so if anyone that wants to please stand up and prove it, please do so. If I am a dealer, yes, I should be labeled as one.

"Innocent until proven guilty" does not mean "cannot be questioned or investigated until proven guilty" and the definition of dealer itself may need clarifying in view of your business model.

I"m not a dealer, I don't know what to say or how to prove it. I moved to a country where there is a saying, "Innocent until proven guilty" Now I know for a fact there are many men and women out there fighting for the country I live in to keep it that way which I appreciate! So since I don't know how to prove I'm not a dealer, so if anyone that wants to please stand up and prove it, please do so. If I am a dealer, yes, I should be labeled as one.

Maybe this can help....
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/announcement.php?f=746&a=23

I got a hold of a couple last ones that I could find. Each one of these are brand new, never used or swung. All have the factory paperwork and nylon sheath. These are impossible to get any more so get them while you can. I have a couple of these so first come first serve. I will mark sold out and lock this thread when they are all gone. Emails work the best. $270 shipped within the 48 states. Prices are firm.

Just cause you don't see it, doesn't mean I don't have it, email me at liukang187@yaoo.com

I'm not even making that much on BMs and that is why I don't have many anymore. They cost too much and you can't make anything off them. I actually make more money off a new fat game warden then I did on this knife.

I work for a knife dealer

You obviously sell a lot of knives, and obviously are doing a lot of flipping. If you're constantly buying up knives (Busses at shows for instance) for the sole purpose of flipping them here for profit, you're a dealer.

If it looks like a dealer.

Sounds like a dealer.

Walks like a dealer.

Then it must be a...

You obviously sell a lot of knives, and obviously are doing a lot of flipping. If you're constantly buying up knives (Busses at shows for instance) for the sole purpose of flipping them here for profit, you're a dealer.

Here is one more that I found. It certainly reads to me like he is buying with the intent of flipping.

I would love to be a Busse dealer, someone show me how...
The show was free but not everyone was able to make it, so if they are able to get it on the exchange for a bit more, at least they are happy, better then not having it at all. I help people get what they are looking for, it makes them happy, and I am too, so what's the problem?

Liu, why don't you just pay the extra money and upgrade to "dealer." It would remove any questions from anybody's mind. And compared to how much money you're obviously making from listing your knives here, it's obviously not going to break the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back