Armoralleather Picture Thread

A couple sheaths for your viewing pleasure!!

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

Beautiful work by a Master Craftsman!

Sweet! I remember those, I love that combo. Being from Lubbock and an alum of Texas Tech and all. :D Guns Up!

I'll dig around and post a few up myself. :)

Butch Harner knife, part of a collaboration Dave Cole and Sandy Morissey, I am so honored to have been a part of that one, I'll post up the trio if I can find the pic.
butch2.jpg

butch4.jpg

butch1.jpg

Piggybacked Chris Reeve knives, I really liked these two.
Reeve3.jpg

Reeve1.jpg

Reeve2.jpg

ESEE 5 with pouch, this one utilizes Sam Browne Studs for the closures. There's a review video on it somewhere on You Tube.
RC5front.jpg

RC5back-1.jpg

Here are most I have left, I need to take a better pic, my cell phone sucks.
Congrats on the new forum btw.

p_00012.jpg

Hello my friend! Good to see you here! There's some classics in that pic! Thanks for posting them. :D

Here's one I am rather proud of, and I was fortunate enough to have handled that beautiful knife.
sar8tegu.jpg

sar8tegu2.jpg

sar8tegu3.jpg

Gator! A great big old gnarly gator, that beast was approx ten feet long when it was walking around.
gatoredctrio-1.jpg

gatormoab.jpg

gatormoab2.jpg

gatorsjmrsknife.jpg

crocohunter.jpg

One I did a while back, carved roses, I really like carving roses. :)
fshcarvedrosesdone.jpg

fshcarvedrosesdoneclose.jpg

another old favorite
UncleMoFoCarved.jpg

Oak leaves!
NOeoakleafdoneclose.jpg

NOeoakleafdone.jpg

Sharkskin and Dragon
fbmshark.jpg

fbmshark2.jpg

More carving pics as I get through the disks they're stored on.

Thanks for looking!

Dayum, some mighty fine leather work in this thread. I esp Love that Sar 8 Sheath.

One of my favorite sheaths :)

IMG_9866.jpg

IMG_9867.jpg

Congrats on the new forum

Hello my friend! :D Wow! That is an oldie! Before I got my sander for feathering the edges, it had to have been '02 or '03.

I have pics of some really old stuff, I'll have to go dig some out. Might embarrass myself, but its interesting to see how I've changed my work through the years. :)

Wow dwayne those roses and the oak leaves are magnificent! Not to take away from any of the other awesome
work, of course.

jody

The "Cobalt reversible" is one of my favorites. :) That reminds me, I need to start a thread of my named sheaths, kind of a nod to the people who inspired me and helped with the design of some pretty unique pieces.

hmmmm, is there a knife in that last pic, I can't see it for the life of me. :p

Here's a set of three that I got a ways back....

CE_Sheath_7-30-08_1.jpg

I still need to order another for the SJ CE.

I remember those! And yes, I'd love to finish out that set! May have to work that out someday soon eh? :D

More pics coming in the next couple of days! I'm finishing a few this week including a "mix and match" set of ten sheaths for ten Cunningham knives. :)

Just got a little Gossman EDC knife in for work, I really look forward to this one!

Finished off 15, yea fifteen, sheaths today and took a whole load of pictures! I hope to get to sit with the computer tomorrow and get them downloaded, its going to take a while.

Also working towards several Christmas sheaths, one real nice Badass with a shark skin overlay thats getting finished (hopefully) this weekend as well, pics forthcoming. There's also a nice little Busse Meaner Street getting some Christmas dressing heading its way after the weekend as well. :D

The run of Rodent 9 sheaths is coming to an end soon, I still have a few to finish off, one green one that ought to be a real looker when its done.

Traded away my sweet dragon Busse AK47 sheath with sting ray inlay. I miss her already.
IMAG0528.jpg

Top sheath is a Chuddy. Sorry for posting it but it's the only pic I have left of my AK sheath.

No worries posting the Chuddy Bear sheath, I appreciate all works regardless of the maker. :D I appreciate you posting that. :)

Hey Dwayne!

Anything in the stockpile of rare and strange skins that would go with Yellow/Black Carbon Fiber?

Yellow-Black--CF.jpg

∞

Back