- Artisan Chef Knives -

A very nice selection. I for one, am glad that we are seeing posts like this on Blade Forums. This is the king of knife forums, but serious custom and semi=custom kitchen cutlery has historically been underrepresented on here.

Shimmer,
That is quite the assortment of fine culinary knives you have. Many fine makers from around the world. I like the handle on the Blok from the UK. Looks very comfortable annd different.

Laurence

Many of those are stock photos from websites, not sure if he owns all of them but he certainly has good taste.

It´s nice to see one of my creations among so many cool knives!

This thread is so Awesome!
I am blessed that you have included one of my fine chef knives among your line-up!

Thank You.

-DON:)

Hey, Don Carlos Andrade,

Congratulations on winning Best Kitchen Knife at the California Custom Knife Show this last weekend!!!

Cheers!
Mike

Wonderful pictures.

How does one even begin to know how to choose a knife. I have some Masahiro knives that I love, but seeing a lot of these I can see that I want more!

The problem with custom kitchen knives is I can never buy one without knowing how well it performs.

A number of images on the first page have had their formatting size changed somehow. I'm working on changing them back to 640 x 480. Also, a number of images have also disappeared from the image hosting site so I am also working on re uploading them.

In the meantime, I have added new knives from Tamashii and Ikeda.

Back