As Promised

OK I was wrong, I have 17 JK Knives.:D Here is 14 of them and two Green River Blades that John rehandled for me. Not pictured are the Three that I gave my kids for Xmas which ar 5 inch 3/32 drop point utility type knives. Two of them were Purple Heartwood and one Zebra wood. When delivered (My Schedule ) I have Four more on order from John. That will bring the total to 21. ( I think there is one more missing from the picture) But I am not sure.:) Four of these have been convexed by siguy

Sorry no action shots. I had some but for some reason, I can't upload pictures from that camera. I would do some outdoor ones but we have 50 inches of snow, it's -15 and windy. Chill factor about 35 below. Love North Dakota.;)

Attachments

• Picture 350jk.jpg
    Picture 350jk.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Thats quite the collection! Looks like some interesting ones there like that hissatsu-styled one.

While I love them all, the Hikers Back-up gets used the most. The Hiker is a super versatile knife. John Makes some real tanks.

man..:eek: that's a nice collection there Jim...:thumbup: you have some very cool one of a kind JK's...

Here are the three missing knives you gave your children.

2chkeqh.jpg

Thanks John. I have one new camera that I can't post pictures from. I can load them on the computer but they won't upload on this site. One of my Kids will have to show me what I am doing wrong. One of them thinks it's the file size but I don't understand that stuff.:confused: I have three camera's that the wife won at work but I can only post pictures from the old one.:mad:

I think that Purple heartwood is turning out to be my favorite wood.

hey, no one should get to have more than 20 jk's until i get one... just kidding. :D the strait spined one in maple and the little nessmuk in maple both look awsome :thumbup:. i think that your shot is missing that one new model in maple that yoou picked up off of the exchange recently.

That one will be here next week along with the Tin Knife Option 2.:D

You will have to get started if you want to catch up with me!!!:) I am a JunKy:)

That one will be here next week along with the Tin Knife Option 2.:D

You will have to get started if you want to catch up with me!!!:) I am a JunKy:)

If I buy 20 tin knives I'll be up to 23. Would that make me Number One? ;)

OK I was wrong, I have 17 JK Knives.:D Here is 14 of them and two Green River Blades that John rehandled for me. Not pictured are the Three that I gave my kids for Xmas which ar 5 inch 3/32 drop point utility type knives. Two of them were Purple Heartwood and one Zebra wood. When delivered (My Schedule ) I have Four more on order from John. That will bring the total to 21. ( I think there is one more missing from the picture) But I am not sure.:) Four of these have been convexed by siguy

Sorry no action shots. I had some but for some reason, I can't upload pictures from that camera. I would do some outdoor ones but we have 50 inches of snow, it's -15 and windy. Chill factor about 35 below. Love North Dakota.;)

I thought you lived in South Dakota:confused:

I've only got 4 JKs so I can't brag too much. My Hiker is as close as I will probably ever get to the "if I could only have one knife" idea. I have used it for everything (not including bricks) and it has never let me down.

I've only got 4 JKs so I can't brag too much. My Hiker is as close as I will probably ever get to the "if I could only have one knife" idea. I have used it for everything (not including bricks) and it has never let me down.

Four is more than I have, I`ve only got two! Post some pics.

Besides lack of talent that is the other reason I could not make it as a knifemaker; I would want to keep the ones I like. Everyone's heard of the "starving artist", I would be the "starving knifemaker".

You are right about the Hiker being darn close to the perfect one knife arsenal. There is not much that it won't do. Was there a Hiker Plus that had a bit longer blade? I can't recall.

Yes there is, it has a 5" X 1 1/4" blade. I`m making one for an order right now.

Back