• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ashland Johnny the Fox Bifold Wallet (Natural Chromexcel)

Looking to sell a used Ashland leather Johnny the Fox wallet in Natural Chromexcel. I used this wallet for about a year but then got a shell cordovan wallet and that has replaced this for my wallet. It is Natural Chromexcel and has some decent wear to it but still has years of life in it. The interior is black dyed thin horsehide (NOT shell cordovan though), has 6 card slots and 2 hidden pockets behind the card slots. Made in Chicago using Horween leather. The owners of Ashland leather work at the Horween Tannery and started this wallet business as a side project.

Tried to take a few pictures to give an accurate representation of the condition and the color. First few pictures are outside under direct sunlight and the last few are inside under florescent lighting. Wallet has not be polished or treated with anything. The variations in color and shade are just from being used and carried in my back pocket.

$40 OBO shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Payment can be either Paypal or USPS MO, your choice.

Back