ASK,, Hipboots...,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie,, you think you are calm enough to entertain questions,, guys please don't aggitate Hippies agent orange,, it makes me have to lock him down,,

I ride the bus every day to work. There's one fine gal I've had my eye on who gets on the city bus on 12th avenue. She was leaning over talking on her cell phone the other day, and I noticed some fine art work on her cleavage. She has a nice red lotus tattooed on her ankle too. Anyway, I've asked her out on a date for Friday. Should I take her to my favorite beer joint that I am comfortable hanging out in, or something high class like TGIF?

sounds like the bullhead clap

You were right! Thanks Hipboots.

3 urethral suppositories a day should have it cleared up in a little less than a month.

Thanks again, you're the best.:thumbup:

I ride the bus every day to work. There's one fine gal I've had my eye on who gets on the city bus on 12th avenue. She was leaning over talking on her cell phone the other day, and I noticed some fine art work on her cleavage. She has a nice red lotus tattooed on her ankle too. Anyway, I've asked her out on a date for Friday. Should I take her to my favorite beer joint that I am comfortable hanging out in, or something high class like TGIF?

A good friend of mine , who has just recently passed, would buy her beer and convince her that hes a lesbian too........ and let the chips fall where they may....

Rusty Morton---RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back