Atienza Kali Combat Archery

armbreaker! Slow down! You are like a broken record! "what is your background?...what are trained in?.How many dicks have you sucked?" You need to chill.Go put on a sambo video and go jerk off!

Why do you find that hard to believe??? Just ask your sister! Ask armbeaker too! He had sloppy seconds!

I have trained in numerous styles myself. I used to have my own class. I'm into modern, realistic combat. Empty hands, guns, knives, whatever. I did silat, jujitsu, judo, sambo, jkd, you name it.

I did this, this , and this! Who really cares armbreaker. I could easily name a whole bunch of arts myself.Let's see the credentials! Guro Mike did.

Wait-a-sec 69. You're accomplished in JKD, silat, sambo, judo and jujitsu?

That sounds like a lot. Do you out fires and chase bad guys too?

"Do you out fires"...hmmmm.I guess that makes a little sense. Actually armbreaker has travelled to the moon.LOL.

Hey, I hear armbreaker is a big fan of Enya! Likes to roll around the mats while listening to enya.

Hey edge,
looks like your buddy Filam must have went to bed. No more tention in the air. That boy needs help.

Yes, I learned all that and then some. No big high ranking belts though, but lots of experience. Hey Filam, what do you do besides keep your mouth going?

Yes, i can put out fires.

Sorry Breaker69! Still here! Yes, I heard about your experience.It's known alll around boystown.You are real experienced from what I hear.You wear a pink belt.Don't ya?

Well Filam, why don't you tell us about yourself? What arts do you think you trained in? Do you do anything besides kali? Have you ever done kali, or only in a dream? Was your teacher Nate Defensor, or Ken Harnish?

Lebell is the bomb! Got my blackbelt under him.He's a funny guy.I remember he was showing me this technique on the ground and he let one rip! Dam did it stink!!!!!! But they are stories I could always tell my grandchildren.

Back