Attention: Mike Snody, Ultrareef

Mike Snody,
For the love of all that is holy....when are you gonna start making some folders????

Ultrareef,
When are you going to hold a gun to Mike Snody's head and make him make us some folders????

That is all,
bob7

I'd like to say something off topic. When are we gonna see some more folders???

I hear ya guys......I hope it will be $$MONEY$$ time soon. :D

i read somewhere that mikes folders usually take like 30 some hours a piece from start to finish. i say if you want a folder talk to the man himself.

Thanks Guys...

I appreciate the Support.

We have some exciting announcements to make that will address the subject of Custom Folders.

I hope to make an annoucement mid-month...

Lots of variables at play...

Thanks for spending time in the forum

Get at me anytime...361 443 0161

I want this one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NewMoneyHybrid6.jpg

Folders are a highly wanted style! Too bad they take so long to make.

Shit thats worth owning,,,,,,is worth waiting for,,,,,,,,,,,,, Is MY New Money Framelock Hybrid ready Yet ?????? I did post 3 hours ago I wanted it. :D ....... I do hate waiting,,,,,, but that framelock is sweet !!!!!

,,,,,,,,, or maybe UltraE has a cpl extras he wouldn't mind parting with..... hint ,,,, hint,,,,,

I'd settle for this one, too ,,,,,,,,,,
"Course it is the same knife with slightly different finished handle slabs,,,,,lol

NewMoneyHybrid4.jpg

BOTH are pure $$MONEY$$,,,,,,, 100 ........ 24/7 .......

I can't wait for it to start raining folders.... the BM's are fitting the bill for now, but I'd like some real $nody $$MONEY$$... Resistor.. Hybrid... don't matter to me :D.

You mean there is a possibility that Snody folders will be hitting the market again. Okay you got me excited. :D

Back