Attention Rekat!!!!!!

come on guys, come on here and tell us how we are full of it, ya got new things coming out, we are selling sifu's by the train full, etc - i wanna hear all is well, PLEASE - earth to REKAT, come in....beam me up bob lol....

sifu

I'd like to hear how we can expect to see some new talonite carnivours. As it is, it's tough to trust in anything REKAT when neither website works and REKAT is all but invisible.

I called REKAT today to try to get a dual thumbstud for my Cub. A man answered the phone (I didn't get his name), so REKAT does exist. I asked if the Carnivours or Cubs were going to come out in D2, he said something to the effect of "maybe someday." And they didn't have any extra dual thumbstuds. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Jason,

Thanks for the heads-up, as I was going to give REKAT a call today, also to purchase a couple sets of dual thumbstuds to put on my Carnivour Cubs...:(.

Go to www.texasknife.com and order some thumb studs. The large sized ones they carry are very nice.

Maybe the guy that answered was the liquidator :(

I'm content for now to keep the 4.5 REKAT's I have now, don't plan to add any new stuff and if I do I'll be pleasantly suprised.

BTW, the REKAT's I do have still rank among my favorites.

medusaoblongata wrote:
I asked if the Carnivours or Cubs were going to come out in D2, he said something to the effect of "maybe someday."

I know Carnivours are now in D-2 cuz I'm holding one right now.

This just deepens the mystery of WTF is goin on at REKAT?!

oh wow medusa wants to buy your knife i bet- he has posted about that topic a time or two, he's gonna go nutz lol - how long have you had the knife, and were did ya get it???? i wouldnt mind one either but didnt think they were around....

sifu

Sifu,
I've had it for about a month now. That D-2 is some nice steel too. I think ya'll are gonna like it.
Anyway,
I get most of my knives from Ruff's Saddle Shop and Knife Sales in Umatilla, Fla. If it's new and hot, they usually have it or can get it at very reasonable prices.

You can call and ask for Frank at 1-352-669-3143. He is the knife man and an all around great guy.

Hours are Mon-Fri 9:30-5:30pm EST.

Most Sat. 9:30-4:00pm EST

e-mail is:
cutrope@aol.com

Back