Attention syndicate members!!!!!!

placasador

DISRUPTIVE TECHNICIAN
ATTENTION SYNDICATE MEMBERS!!!!!!You know who you are!$!$ :D
Mike is going to set aside surprise for you!!!
I don't even know what it is.... :eek:

Also after tonight only gold members, and above will be allowed to hang with the pimp... so get your game on, and support the forum. Those already in are all good!$!$!$ Thanks for the supporting Snody Knives!$!$!$ Joseph

Snatch13,,,,,,,,,, your a registered user....(free membership to bladeforum.) A Gold user is a payed membership,,,,, ain't all that expensive ,,, like 20 or 30 bucks a year,,,,you can send PM's to people and sell knives in the exchange. You, as a registered user can do neither of those. That's wot that iz !!!!!!!

Unless ya mean the surprise set aside,,,,,and don't think anyone accept Mike knows that

Last edited:
im a part of the syndicate but does this mean i need to upgrade to gold status to remain a member of this forum?

im also reffering to the surprise. wasnt sure if this applied to syndicate members or just syndicate members who purchased something at the virtual knife show. these posts are often cryptic and vague. but i guess thats just part of placasadors charm:p

send him an e-mail iffin yer curiosity is that peaked !!!!!!! ,,,,,and keep sandin that blade of yours ,,,,,,,,lol

As a registered member you'll always be a member of this forum,,,,like ya said,,,it's a bit vague....ask him !!!!

i dont think its gonna get any shinier that is is man. ill put some pics up on my original "removing blade coatings" post

im a part of the syndicate but does this mean i need to upgrade to gold status to remain a member of this forum?

If you are in the Syndicate already, and are not a gold member or above,,, no problem.:thumbup: That just means you were one of the first to show Snody knives a little love$!$!$!$

If you are a new member of gold class or above, and choose not to renew your status, this is also not a problem.

Thanks for the support.. Joseph

The Gold standard has been rebuked. Anyone can be in the Syndicate as before. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. :D :D

Applied to join the Syndicate today as I think you need a token 'Jock' in there. By Jock I mean Scottish bloke not college sporty bloke. Whiskey, blades and wearing skirts is what i'll be adding to the group if I get in. Not necessarily in that order.

Applied to join the Syndicate today as I think you need a token 'Jock' in there. By Jock I mean Scottish bloke not college sporty bloke. Whiskey, blades and wearing skirts is what i'll be adding to the group if I get in. Not necessarily in that order.

Cool brother....glad to have you. :D

Glad to be onboard so what we doing? Any t-shirts in the pipeline for this Syndicate, need to get me some colors.

I want to be part of the syndicate!!! Who do I have to maim to get in on this? I can't believe I haven't seen this forum before... I used to be active on BF but have not posted here much in years. I definitely need to make a come back.

Coach

Back