• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AWT: Custom Benchmade Griptillian Scales

AWT

Hello all, we are new to the forums but not to machining. Applied Weapons Technologies is a company formed in 2012, owned and operated by an avid gun enthusiast and disabled OEF vet. We are bringing new and unique products to the table. Located in central Kentucky we're proud when we say our products are 100% made and assembled in the USA. We got our start manufacturing our Long Range Precision Rifle Chassis and have decided to also use our skills to start offering other products. Listed below are the Benchmade grips that we currently offer. They are available in several different colors and like our chassis they are machined to incredible standards from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and are then Mil-Spec Type-III hard coat anodized. These grips are also much thinner than the original grips reducing the overall thickness of the knife from .650" down to .520" Price is $75 and includes grips, grip spacer, and all hardware. You even get mix and match your own spacer color for a custom combo at no extra cost. We also offer custom laser engraving on the back spacer. Most colors are in stock and ready to ship. More info on our website.

Last edited:
The scales look great. How are you accepting orders, through the email form on the website?

I used a torx set t6 and t10 to take apart my Benchmade and used a. T7 and T10 for the screws provided by AWT.

Last edited:
We have been getting lots of request to custom make grips for different types of knives. As much as we would like to help everyone get a set of our grips on any knife they wanted it would put us out of business. The price I pay my programmers to draw up every part and then program the CNC machine far outweighs the cost of a set of grips. The only way we can make a set of grips for a different knife other than what we currently offer is if you can order 20+ sets at a time. We will slowly introduce more options as we feel the need to in order to meet customer demands.

Back