Photos Axe head ID and how to post photos of it??

Hi I am new to this forum or any for as far as that matters so pls forgive me if I am approaching with amateurish questions I am no expert but love and appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into the making of knives, axes, swords and other forged and edged tools.
I bought a small acreage last fall and after doing some winter proofing of the old house to get by til spring I started to explore a couple of the derelict buildings on the property. No one had lived here for almost 20 years except for pidgeons and coyotes so all but 1 building had collapsed onto itself and given another year the remains shed would have met the same fate. Luckily this shed was still standing though due to thieves stealing a lot of boards from the outside walls it had a definite lean to effect. We shored it up and then discovered it had been where the original owners had forged their own farm equipment. The remains of the forge and partial frame of bellows could still be found frozen in time or more like rotting in time. I did find a few hoes and such without handles and this old axe head. I don’t think it was made here as it’s stamped. Do you think anyone might be able to help me identify where it was made?

Back