• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Böker USA Tree Brand Stockman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to pay for some recent acquisitions, so these three which see very little use are looking for new homes. All prices include shipping to a U.S. address.

Böker USA Tree Brand Stockman (8113) -- $45

I'm not sure how to price this first one. I can't find a good reference anywhere. I have had it since the mid-1980s, and it saw some use on various job sites (though I have to confess I used my Victorinox Fieldmaster a lot more). It developed some rust while sitting unused for many years. I have knocked that down, but the blades show some marking (no pitting). Good snap on all three blades.

The Böker catalog calls it a medium premium stockman, and identifies the scales as "Improved Stag-type". They are brown jigged composite (delrin?) that look like tree bark. Here are the stats:

3.5" closed

6.1875" w/long turkish clip blade open (2.75" blade length)

5.3125” w/spey blade open (1.75" blade length)

5.1875" w/pen blade open (1.75" blade length)

0.5" wide

BkerStockmanpostrust2.jpg

BkerStockmanpostrust1-1.jpg

I have tried to get a couple better shots of the long turkish clip blade, because those two pictures above, which I took back in March, make it look like there is still surface rust on the blade. Here you can see that some spidering remains, but the blade surface is smooth. If you run your finger along it you cannot feel the difference between the spidering areas and the rest of the blade.

BkerStockman6.jpg

BkerStockman7.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SOLD 1998 Case Yellow Barehead CV Slimline Trapper (31048 CV) -- $40 SOLD

This one looks like it has never been used, the CV blades look brand new, without any patina. Here are the stats:

4.0625" closed

7.3125" w/clip blade open (2.8125" blade length)

0.3125" wide

SlimlineTrapperfront.jpg

SlimlineTrapperback.jpg

SOLD 2011 Case Navy Blue Bone Mini Copperhead (62109W SS) -- $40 SOLD

Stainless steel blades, beautiful blue bone with red Case shield. I have used this one some since I got it back in April, but not much. Here are the stats:

3.125" closed

5.3125" w/wharncliffe blade open (1.9375" blade length)

4.75" w/pen blade open (1.375" blade length)

0.375" wide

minicopperhead1.jpg

minicopperhead2.jpg

Last edited:
You got it! PM replied to with payment info.

Payment received, I'll put it in the mail tomorrow and give you a USPS delivery confirmation number when I do. Thanks!

Last edited:
cub308, I sent you an email with payment info.

Thanks for responding. I'll get it packaged tomorrow, ready to ship as soon as your payment arrives. Thanks!

Last edited:
The Case knives didn't last long!

I'm open to offers on the Tree Brand stockman.

Both Case knives shipped to their new owners.

Any offers on the Tree Brand stockman before I shut this thing down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back