B.L.A.S.T Warning...Lightning Strike Coming Tomorrow 4-11-2024, Between 1:00 And 2:00 PM Eastern...Swamp Rat Free Rein With New Eclipse Finish!

Garth Reckner

Lightning is predicted tomorrow, 4-11-2024 sometime between 1:00 and 2:00 PM Eastern.

This Lightning Strike will bring the Swamp Rat Free Rein with the new Eclipse finish. This Killer Cool Hybrid finish is a combination of our killer cool coating and the Busse Industrial Grade (BIG) finish. You will have your choice of coating colors to pair with the BIG finish. These will be available on the Busse Combat website, once lightning strikes, under the Swamp Rat tab in the SHOP NOW section. There is a limited number of blades available for this Lightning Strike! Lightning-like reflexes may prove to be essential.

Free Rein Eclipse Specs:

Overall Length: Approx. 23.50”
Blade Length: Approx. 16”
Blade Thickness: Approx. .210”
Bevel: Flat Saber
Blade Steel: SR-3V
Hardness: 61-63 Rc
Blade Finish: Eclipse Hybrid Finish

Handle: Resiprene C

Price:

$758.95

Free Rein with Black Eclipse Finish

eclipse free rein black.jpg

Free Rein with Bronze Eclipse Finish
eclipse free rein bronze.jpg

Free Rein with Sage Eclipse Finish
eclipse free rein sage.jpg

Free Rein with Hammered Silver Eclipse Finish
eclipse free rein silver.jpg

Midnight Blue Eclipse, Muddy Brown Eclipse and Forest Green Eclipse finishes will also be available.

Best of Luck,

Garth

Not joking. The first thing I thought of simply from the two tone finish was mid 2000s when I saw a SIG Equinox. When he said Kimberesque, I thought “Yeeesssss! Gun minded.” 😁

And David, if the sheathes are as perfect as the ones I happily received when I got home tonight, the answer is an emphatic “YES!”

IMG_0654.jpeg

Not trying for a good photo. But it’s comfy. Wearing a very oversized sweater so it’s not in my side at all. And lots of coyotes as of late. Got the glow collar on my 30lb dog and a stream light to keep an eye on him. Coyotes beware or you will get Dirt Darted. (I’m only being half serious. Coyotes are fast. But if it did go down, and I could catch it in time… bye bye ‘yote.)

The black eclipse finish is extremely cool because of the stark difference between the two finishes, satin and black.

However, I was completely blown away by the satin and hammered silver!

I wasn't expecting the hammered silver coating to contrast enough with the satin, but I was way wrong!

The difference in color is subtle and stunning while the difference in texture is off the charts!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

That’s would be cool to do a stonewash/double cut to satin combo mirrored opposite of how the eclipse pattern is laid out

The statin would be on the low/cutting points/bevel of the blade.

Back