B13

I wonder if the BB13 will make any show appearances? 70 something black res-c handles would make some nice show stoppers. :)

I know the B13 is real.

I know my order is in for some of them.

It's still very surreal for me though. And I think it may be that way until I have at least one in hand.

I still can't believe that Jerry brought it! Not only did he offer up a 13" INFI blade with Res-C but he also made it a bolo like we asked for! And at an awesome price. Busse never fails to impress.

I still can't believe that Jerry brought it! Not only did he offer up a 13" INFI blade with Res-C but he also made it a bolo like we asked for! And at an awesome price. Busse never fails to impress.

Completely agree. I'm still in shock we got what we wanted, and at an affordable price.

Jerry (and crew) is pretty darn awesome.

Only an unknown number of days to go! But we are closer, much closer!

B8ween last year and 13ringing it this year, it's 13asically 13een an awesome couple of years! :D

I just checked the Busse site to look at it and it still is not on there... :(
At least I can see it in the announcement thread. :)

I have the pictures from the busse site set into my wallpaper rotation on my computer at work. Doesn't make the wait any easier.

If anybody wants to take my spot for a Combat Grade and/or Battle Grade Busse Basic Bolo 13 send me a pm.

Back