Back in the woods !

I finally found some time to get back to the woods. It's always nice to go back to the camp and drink a hot beverage by the fire. I have used the varusteleka anorak for more than 4 months now and it has held up well. It has many features I like: the two-way side zippers help when putting on the anorak and are great for thermal regulation. The large central pocket isuseful to store alot of gear. The hand warmers are awesome in cold weather. For the price I think it's hard to beat.

It looks like fun too me, wish I was there. Your new knife looks to be working out nicely and that anorak looks nice also. Thanks for sharing,

I finally found some time to get back to the woods. It's always nice to go back to the camp and drink a hot beverage by the fire. I have used the varusteleka anorak for more than 4 months now and it has held up well. It has many features I like: the two-way side zippers help when putting on the anorak and are great for thermal regulation. The large central pocket isuseful to store alot of gear. The hand warmers are awesome in cold weather. For the price I think it's hard to beat.

I picked up Varusteleka's Wind Proof Smock and have been impressed with it. The shipping from Finland was crazy fast, too.

Back