Back To School Sale

The kids are out of the house and it's time to get the firewood & kindling stacked. That must mean it's time for a new tomahawk!

We have the Rogers' Rangers Light Infantry in stock and ready to ship and we're offering this special price: $135.00 including shipping. You need to call me directly at 253/884-1025 to get in on this special.

We also have (5) of the Lakota Warrior lithographs on canvas, ready to hang. These are mounted on stretched canvas and don't require a frame although you could frame them if you wanted. They are on sale for $185 each, shipping included. It is a truly beautiful piece of artwork.

We are hurriedly working on the Spike hawks and pipe hawks as well as a Skeggax and will keep you posted on those soon.

We also have an artist who is working on another lithograph using the Rogers' Rangers series and incorporating it into a period-style lithograph. We hope to have something to show before Christmas.

So quick, order something before the kids get home from school!

Glad to see your back in action. Sounds like you got some fine products coming out. Definitly interested in the pipe and Skeggax.

Also I know that some time has passed since I told you I'd ship it but I figured you had enough to worry about at the time. If things are back on track would you be able to rework my frontiersmen spike if I shipped it to you or are you still backed up?

I'll be sure to send out the passaround hawks when you pass on the address. Was fun having them and they saw some use, i'll clean them up as best I can and work it with my stone a bit.

Glad everythings getting back in order for you Suzanne. :thumbup:

Skeggax? Not sure what that one is. Any pics or a description?

Ahhh, the PipeHawk. :cool: I best start saving, again. :D

We also have an artist who is working on another lithograph using the Rogers' Rangers series and incorporating it into a period-style lithograph. We hope to have something to show before Christmas.
When you say "period-style", do you mean current day, or another Vietnam era type? Making one depicting a modern Army soldier in ACU's would be really cool...

personally I think a french-indian war style one would be great, either would be interesting

personally I think a french-indian war style one would be great, either would be interesting
Ooooh, I like that idea too, since it originated in that era...

That might be even cooler...

Either way, I'm gonna have to get both of them to put up in my future study.

It would be French-Indian Was style.

And Brody, send in the spike hawk and we'll fix her right up. :)

Back