Back WITH Black!!!

Aloha ALL,

Past: Boker USA gets a few production samples of the new ALL Black CE SF, model 586. Aside from sending some key folks one, Boker VP, Mr. Dan Weidner, says he's got one of those headed my way.

I then notice that Zip gets one. Then a military tester gets one...as well as famed knife designer of the SOG Revolver, Mr. Robbie Roberson gets one. Me, I didn't get one yet. So I email Mr. Weidner and he's all like, "Ooooooh...let me double check if we sent one of those FEW production samples to you." I'm here thinking, "Cripes...thanks a LOT Dan. I designed the darn thing.":confused: :(

Present: Yesterday in the mail, I finally get my ALL Black CE SF!!! :rolleyes: That Mr. Weidner...he is a great guy, very down to earth, but I wasn't sure if he was joking with his response as the man is always busy. FWIW, "Ha-Ha DW...verrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy funny.":D

I can now see why Zip calls this one the "Black Beauty". It is absolutely gorgeous!!! Opening and closing in the daylight hours here proved practically "invisible", as the SF is small to begin with...a plus around the "sheeple" at the office or in public. SD-wise...you'd never see this coming. (Especially if you share the immortal MA/SD techniques of Zip!) My wife was oogling over it, but she knows that these first production samples get safequeened for our daughter.;)

Before we get to the terrible pics I took, I must thank my dear friend, knifemaker/designer swissbianco. Even though I had suggested different blade color/scales to Boker, I think what really sealed the deal on this ALL Black version was when they saw swissbianco's custom black SF at a show. So to swissbianco, mahalo much for liking the SF enough to custom color yours.;)

Onto the pics, enjoy and God bless:thumbup:

ALL Black CE SF, aka Black Beauty.
1st586wf6.jpg

ALL Black CE SF, Lockside.
586589desyl9.jpg

3rd Gen SF, Honey Biscuit, Rescom Production sample, and 586!
sfvsex6.jpg

PS: Thanks Dan!!!

Are these out yet?;)

My CLB collection has some slots vacant:p

Aloha Scott,

No...the 586, aka "Black Beauty" comes out in October. Rescom and Wharcom *should* be November...and then Trance in December...cripes...I pray this NEVER ends!:rolleyes:

God bless Knifebro:)

Man can`t wait for my next one ! C`mon guys start shipping to OZ early for once or at least at the same time !

My Dear Friend,

No...the 586, aka "Black Beauty" comes out in October. Rescom and Wharcom *should* be November...and then Trance in December...cripes...I pray this NEVER ends!:rolleyes:

:cool: It won't. Remember - the 2008 Boker Catalog will contain 20 pages of SubCom variants, to say nothing of the other CLB Designs. :cool:

--------
Hannibal

My Dear Friend,

:cool: It won't. Remember - the 2008 Boker Catalog will contain 20 pages of SubCom variants, to say nothing of the other CLB Designs. :cool:

--------
Hannibal

Not quite 20 pages, but I managed to sneak a look at the new catalog layout
for next year, and Chads page is a beauty. Makes me wanna pay retail!:D
It'll keep happening I'm sure, bro. Now for that other thing.... oops.:p
Thanks, TJT

Man can`t wait for my next one ! C`mon guys start shipping to OZ early for once or at least at the same time !

Aloha matthewb5016,

(Hey, can I assume to "know you enough" to just call you Matt?:rolleyes: )

I second your "request"...Can't let my Aussie brothers go without!

See you later and God bless.
Mahalo Matt.:thumbup:

My Dear Friend,

--------
Hannibal

Aloha Hannibal,

LOL! 20 pages of SFV's?!! Yeowch...waitaminute...my friend Mr. Mel Pardue has about that many off his Griptillian model, so heck...why not?!!:rolleyes:
By 2008...I hope I can concentrate fully on design, and Hell WaaaaaaaaaaaaY less...

Thanks dear Dr.
God bless you and yours:thumbup:

Not quite 20 pages, but I managed to sneak a look at the new catalog layout
for next year, and Chads page is a beauty. Makes me wanna pay retail!:D
It'll keep happening I'm sure, bro. Now for that other thing.... oops.:p
Thanks, TJT

Aloha Ter,

Awwwwww cripes man...:eek:

[mental note to self: Stop teasing Scott about future project hints...what comes around goes around.:foot: ]

Well, I just hope to get one soon...that is if Zip and others don't get one before me!:p

Now...for that "other thing"...;)

God bless and keep me posted:thumbup:

Aloha matthewb5016,

(Hey, can I assume to "know you enough" to just call you Matt?:rolleyes: )

I second your "request"...Can't let my Aussie brothers go without!

See you later and God bless.
Mahalo Matt.:thumbup:

Yeah for sure ! ;)

Now can you please stop teasing us with 'The Other Thing'

You kept us in the dark with the trance , what else is hidden away ?? :p

Yeah for sure ! ;)

Now can you please stop teasing us with 'The Other Thing'

You kept us in the dark with the trance , what else is hidden away ?? :p

AL:DHA Matt,

Hey, hey...TERRY started THIS one about "the other thing"...I am innocent!

I got a few more irons on the fire...in the meantime, you and the Aussie troop could easily distract yourselves on the Desert SF, Spyderco Lava, or search for a Gen4 SF...:p

God bless and take care:thumbup:

Back