Backwoods at Talladega ~~~~~~~~~~~~ What a rush

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
167 mph on a 33 degree banking... what a rush..The g~force was like no other

[video=youtube;rZe-K6Fc0ug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZe-K6Fc0ug&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I'll apologize for the F bomb up front I try to keep it rated PG when posting online BUT that was just f~~~ing awesome Bill, must have been one hell of a good time, you can just hear from the exhaust note that motor wants to go, Thanks for sharing !!!

The F~bomb is allowed in my forum,Im no rookie to that word..This is my domain say wtf ever you want..Just don't forget and do it elsewere.Lmao...
If I woulda ran 10 sbet your ass I would been 170+ 6 laps just gets your balls in your throat.

That big track got small very quickly! Talk about fast, nice video Bill.

Congrats on the new subforum too!

Damn Bill, when you said you were taking a trip you didn't mention it would be 167mph trip!! Killer!

Thanks Guys....If you ever get a chance to do it...Do it
It was a blast...

BA, I have had several of my friends do this at one of the other NASCAR tracks, & they said it was one of the wildest things they have ever done. I can't remember which track it was but their speeds were no where close to yours, I am thinking it was in the 130-135mph range. And I have to ask about getting into that missle. I am assuming you get in thru the window. So how hard would it be for a 6"3" 295lb frame to fit into one of the cars, let alone those firesuits . . . . :confused: :confused:
Great video, could not imagine what the pucker factor had to have been. Heck, you were running by yourself, and I was thinking about how it would be adding about another 30-35mph and about 42 other cars . . . . . :eek: :eek: :eek:
Excellent video, thanks for sharing with us.
Be safe.

my buddy is that size or taller he slipped right in..the Jarrett experience is way different from the Petty experience..if you all do it do the Jarrett

Haha would love to do this my uncles best friend was a sprint car driver his name is keven pylot have been to many of his races but never experience something liked that one day...

Back