P1030848_zpsqetboulq.jpg

P1030850_zpsrrwrmz6h.jpg

P1030851_zpsu4e4kmz6.jpg

P1030852_zpsxsx6uhzm.jpg

P1030853_zps09f7fce7.jpg

P1030854_zpsnasknvsl.jpg

P1030855_zpsvocwardh.jpg

P1030858_zpsqb2ontza.jpg

Purchased recently from Amazon for less than $20 . Shown in comparison to Spyderco Warrior for the blade shape and with the Cold Steel Black Talon 2 for size and thickness reference .

Last edited:
I've only had this knife for a few weeks , but I've put it thru some moderately hard use . Many hours of flipping open and hard inertial opening . Stabbing and slashing at multiple layered cardboard , heavy plastic bottles , punky tree trunks etc.

Pivot did loosen up but some loctite and the T6 fixed that up . Not as well centered now but that's probably my lack of repair skill .

A massive 9.3 ou , overbuilt tank of a folder . My medium sized 7.5 hands can grip the big fat handle but smaller hands may not . Blade and every part is just very thick for a folder .

Nice matte finish on the steel ( china version of AUS8 ?) . Very attractive sculpted multi- layered and colored G10 scales . Overall well finished . For extended hard work , I'd want to round off the edges a bit on the handle or use gloves .

The QC on Bad Blood Knives is not always this good . I have a Harbinger folder that is just unacceptable in the asymmetry of the blade grind .

This would make a good solid (and very heavy ) utility / SD knife . Real value at the closeout price ~$20 .Good bargain collector item .

I've recently noticed this knife and several other Bad Blood Knives at rock bottom $$$ at" Perry Knife Works" but I've never ordered from them . Anybody done business with them ? Thinking about trying them out myself pretty soon .

It's at $21.06 on Amazon right now, I really like it, planning on picking one up.

It's at $21.06 on Amazon right now, I really like it, planning on picking one up.

Be sure and check it out good before the return deadline ( 30 days?) . Bad Blood Knives not always the best on their quality control . My Dreadnaught is pretty well flawless but my Harbinger was bad enough I really should have returned it . Functional but very sloppy grind etc.

Good Luck and let me know how you like it !

In Canada the price is $25, so not too shabby at all. I just may have to try one out. I paid $33 for my SOG Fielder, and this knife has to be better, or at the very least not worse.

In Canada the price is $25, so not too shabby at all. I just may have to try one out. I paid $33 for my SOG Fielder, and this knife has to be better, or at the very least not worse.

I don't think $25 is too much . I think it listed at ~$80 and sold for ~$40 to $60 .

I really like it more and more . That big concave thick spine is very handy to control the blade . Great working design .

Just got mine in the mail today, HOLY CRAP this is a MONSTER folder. Came with great fit and finish, extremely sharp with good grind and blade centered perfectly with no play. For $22, this is one heck of a knife, not a EDC for me, but I will find a role, I didn't realize this folder was this big, it weighs a metric ton as well.

Pictures next to a Rat 1 for comparison, pics don't really do justice to show how much bigger than the Rat 1 this is.

I did round the edges of the scales, they came pretty squared off for my liking, so I took the edge and slightly rounded them with the dremel and a sanding wheel.

Great ! Glad you like it so far . Yeah, she's a regular monster . I like that you put it up beside the Rat being a well known knife . I told you it's tank . Yes edges of the handle scales definitely need some rounding off . Good job and sweet pics .:p
Just got mine in the mail today, HOLY CRAP this is a MONSTER folder. Came with great fit and finish, extremely sharp with good grind and blade centered perfectly with no play. For $22, this is one heck of a knife, not a EDC for me, but I will find a role, I didn't realize this folder was this big, it weighs a metric ton as well.

Pictures next to a Rat 1 for comparison, pics don't really do justice to show how much bigger than the Rat 1 this is.

I did round the edges of the scales, they came pretty squared off for my liking, so I took the edge and slightly rounded them with the dremel and a sanding wheel.

Gave the back of the BB Dreadnaught a haircut for a little lower profile when closed.

From this

To this

Back