bad karma

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Something happened in the shop the other day that i'm going into but it brought bad karma. I had one problem after another with my grinder. For some reason the belts weren't tracking properly. After screwing around with it, wasting most of the day, I think I got the problem taken care of. I narrowed it down to a batch of belts I have. I've ordered some better 3M belts to replace the ones I have. Because of this I lost an entire day of grinding. :mad: This pisses me off to no end. I'm just so particular about the way I do things when something like this happens, I go through the roof. I cussed like a drunken sailor. :D
Scott

LOL!!! We all have those days. What do you do?

At least you didn't hit something and break your hand. Now, I wouldn't know ANYTHING about that.

:cool:

The wife likes to remind me that in everyones life, a little rain must fall. You had yourself a rainy day. Sure wish I could have been there to hear you cuss though:D

My wife says I can't do anything, project wise, without cussing F this and F that is my standard doing a project around the house. :D
Well today was much better. I got 5 PSK knives, including the passaround ready to heat treat tomorrow.
Scott

My wife says I can't do anything, project wise, without cussing F this and F that is my standard doing a project around the house. :D
Well today was much better. I got 5 PSK knives, including the passaround ready to heat treat tomorrow.
Scott

My wife says the same thing about me. Cuss like a sailor.

Brett

Back