• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Badgerclaw Leatherworks

The fire stick holder above looks like a perfect candidate for a loop attached to the back of the holder, that would go thru the hole in the handle, then back over the end of the handle as a retention loop. Even better if it was a bungie type cord. I say this as the fire steel looks handle heavy and thick enough to be caught by brush and pulled out of the holder. John

Hard to tell by the picture, the firesteel leather carrier slides onto the baldrick strap. It would absolutely have the cordage you mentioned if I was carrying it actively that way.

Thanks! Great makers! It's often a tough choice on which one to carry as their both awesome. Now that I have the Huntsman covered I'll probably favor that one.

Sloyd sheath arrives tomorrow. Prepare for more pics. Can't overstate these two makers. Adams knives are cleaner than most I've owned and by far the sharpest.

Back