Bah, Humbug!

I love the Christmas season. I love Christmas music. But I truly detest the
"Little Drummer Boy". How many times can one person stand listening to
"pa-rum-pa-pum-pum, rum-pa-pum-pum" over and over?

Scientific studies have shown that humans hearing "pa-rum-pa-pum-pum, rum-pa-pum-pum" in excess of 17 times results in beating people into a bloody pulp with a ball peen hammer.

MikeH said:
I love the Christmas season. I love Christmas music. But I truly detest the
"Little Drummer Boy". How many times can one person stand listening to
"pa-rum-pa-pum-pum, rum-pa-pum-pum" over and over?
I was unfortunate enough to hear the little drummer boy sung by the lack talent simpson twins on some xmas special they had..I still have nightmares and flashbacks...

not to mention both of my kids are in piano and guess what they are both playing this year...you guessed it .....Im losing my grip...three more days...where is my tool box..I have to find that ball peen hammer...I dont know why I just have a compulsion to keep it handy...

Redrum...

I am not a big fan of xmas and I loathe xmas music. Unfortunately here every bloody radio station seems to think it is absolutely mandatory to make every second bit of music it plays some sort of xmas related crap. It gets boring driving long distances with the radio turned off! :mad:

I am really getting tired of " All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth". With the two fromt teethless lisp.

yeah thats right, they play it where I work at least once a day, more like 4 times.

Ren the devils trailboss said:
I was unfortunate enough to hear the little drummer boy sung by the lack talent simpson twins on some xmas special they had..I still have nightmares and flashbacks...

Too bad this isn't whine and Cheese where I could elaborate on the imagery this line brings to mind....

I hate "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town". The Calvin adn Hobbes strip where the two are listening to the words, "He's making a list, He's checkin' it twice, Gonna find out, Who's naughty and nice" to which Calvin observes "Saint Neck, jolly old elf or CIA spy?" pretty well sums it up for me.

I like the "Little Drummer Boy" by David Bowie and Bing Crosby, but other than that I'm not a big fan. I hate when there are people microphoned and they don't know the words to a song, so they just sing the same thing over and over. If you're going to go to the trouble of being amplified, get the words right. .

Johnny Cash with back up singers exhalting "pa-rum-pa-pum-pum" is my favorite.
Relax folks, it's Christmas..."Peace on Earth, Good Will To All Men(and Women)".

K.V. Collucci said:
Scientific studies have shown that humans hearing "pa-rum-pa-pum-pum, rum-pa-pum-pum" in excess of 17 times results in beating people into a bloody pulp with a ball peen hammer.

lol thats funny
you're killin me with that pic by the way

Back