Bali knife kit Idea

I was looking at some knife kits the other day online ,you know the kind wher it comes with a handle and blade etc and you build your own knife ,Iv seen these for autos too ,I think sombody should come out with a balisong knife kit with like milled handles and screws and blade and you could finish it and add the inserts ! Think it might be fun !

TJ

They already exist! They're called Jaguars!:D
Sounds like a good idea! It would be fun! Knowing how to make all of the individual parts and to get them to assemble properly can be a tough task for anyone. That's basically what the less expensive balisongs are, just a bunch of low quality parts, slapped together. Not trying to be negative, but I think unless done right, quality would suffer.

Mike

Well.. there's been enough hints dropped around here that I'm now officially holding my breath until Darrel and knifekits.com put out their bali kit. I don't know anything concrete, just gathering from the hushed whispers I've seen posted in these parts...

Originally posted by nybble
Well.. there's been enough hints dropped around here that I'm now officially holding my breath until Darrel and knifekits.com put out their bali kit. I don't know anything concrete, just gathering from the hushed whispers I've seen posted in these parts...

If Darrel were to make that happen, I'd definitely go after it!

Mike

Mr. Ralph has been dropping a few hints lately about kitbalis and about the Cold Steel balisong. Only time will tell for sure but I'd be willing to bet on it.

If Darrell's existing line of knifekits are any indication, I can't wait to see it. And if they're anything like the Venturi, I'll be buying a few just to play... :D

Back