Bali-"songs"

I was sitting here bored at work once again, and decided to record some audio from short bali routines. I'd like to hear some from you guys if you have a mic and a way to put files to the web. With eveyone's different styles, it'd be cool to HEAR the diffence, not just see it. There's a big sound difference with different grips too.

Oh yeah the clips...
Double routine
Double routine, dropped at the end :D
Double routine in reverse trippy... :)
Slow bali beat and a faster bali beat. Well, "beat" is a loose term. :rolleyes:
And who says a basic horizontal opening isn't a speed opening. :p

So let's hear it fellas!!!

Sweet! I'm used to seeing the video w/out the sound, but not the sound w/out the video. I'd like to see those sounds attached to some soundless videos - it'd be sort of like those horribly dubbed kung fu shows. :)

Dice! Those were very cool. Except, I don't think we should call you "Blasto" anymore. I think "Speed-O" would be more appropriate!:D

:eek: Blasto :eek:
That's pretty fast.

I'm not so sure I want to record any bali clicking when I hear and see what you other guys are doing... ;)
Time will show.

How many people are ambidextrous with their balis...I certainly am not. My left hand is only good for holding the remote.

Yes, well, here's my double routine ... ;)
Just kidding. Maybe I'll try to upload some goofy sounds of me starting a horizontal basic holding the bite handle, or me doing nothing else than loosing that da*n thing. ;)
If I get the time to do it, that is (yes I know, it takes a LOT of time! ;)).

Cool Dave.., thanks for posting those.., really fun!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

ixpfah, that's a pretty nice double routine. ;)

If you're running Windows (any version) there's a program called wav recorder somewhere on your computer. And of course you'll need a mic too... :) And if you can't post the file online, feel free to email them to me and I can post them for you. I'd really love to hear some. I'd like to make a CD of bali-audio to fall asleep to. :D

Originally posted by Blasto
I'd like to make a CD of bali-audio to fall asleep to. :D
Hahaha! I'll be sure to make some NOISY manipulations, then, so I'm sure you wake up again. ;) Like after some minutes of nice flipping, I lose the bali, and it flies through the room, breakes an expensive vase, a big panorama window, knocks out a couple of people, and of course: Me screaming and swearing like a bastid. :D

How's that for a sound track? :p

That's kinda how any sounds I would come up with would sound like. I'd be flipping along nice and smooth then you'd hear me release it and either scream "woo hoo" or "damn my back". Either way it would be tough to sleep to.

If I only had a mike. I mean I'm going to be flipping and cutting myslef anyway why not record it.

Aaah.. :( It would be a real shame to let all those painful screams and window braking sounds getting used in vein...
Go out and BUY a mic! If you don't have the cash, I'm afraid you'll have to........steal one!

Good luck on your mission. :p :D

Personally, I'd love to hear 2 mins of manipulations finished off with a cat screeching in horrible pain. :D THAT would wake me up. Or maybe ended off with the faint hollerings of a wife... "Knock that sh*t off, I'm watching my soaps!!" :p

Well I don't have the nagging wife anymore but I did get to keep the cat (like I wanted it) maybe I do need to get a mic. I think I've only dropped my bali on him once but he wasn't very happy.

Back