• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balisong Sheaths?

I am very proud of my Linos sheath. He spent extra time making sure mine could accommodate a variety of 4x Balisongs, including my 42, 41 (tang pins) and older 44 and 45.

He is a line cook that does these on the side. I have to commend him for taking the hobby up a notch by making a solid, affordable sheath, that is well made and versatile.

My dad was a Navy cook, so I appreciate what Dimitrios does for his day job. He makes a good product.

Thanks for the plug i appreciate it.
I did had to raise the $$ a tad though, to make for the supplies and gear that i needed ...
BTW i did came up with one more..after wasting some more Kydex LOL, that will accommodate all 4xs but it`s different design that needs 2 separate clips,one for horizontal and 45deg and another(strap) for vertical

Thanks for the plug i appreciate it.
I did had to raise the $$ a tad though, to make for the supplies and gear that i needed ...
BTW i did came up with one more..after wasting some more Kydex LOL, that will accommodate all 4xs but it`s different design that needs 2 separate clips,one for horizontal and 45deg and another(strap) for vertical

That's why I don't usually hammer down a price when I quote stuff. Prices rise, suppliers change and other stuff can make a $50 sheath into a $85 sheath in just a couple of weeks.

Thanks guys for all the info.

As for now im basically only looking for leather sheaths, but if i change my mind linos will be first on my list. and as much as i like those g2 and charlies sheaths, as i said before i cant drop cash like that. I found an old leather sheath and made a few quick mods and it works for now. Ill throw a few things up for sale and see if i can drum up some cash for a proper sheath. as for now ill just stick to the one i made or see if i can use an old cop magazine holster to house the 32.

Moved from Balisong forum. All Exchange discussion, including non-paid member advertising.

Hi,
Just saw this topic. I make open and closed pouches. So is you are interested in the future let me know.
Latest design

Mat

Back