balisong stickers

The black hand with bali in red background with the star looks like the very familiar Che Guevara T- shirts that became so poular. it looks revolutionary, as though it represents a movement....cool ain't it ?

Love the fist idea. How about having the bight handle intertwined in the fingers so that it is clear that it is a bali? Probably would look pretty cool too.

As for self-pitying mottos, how about "This is gonna hurt me more than it is gonna hurt you" (or switch the me and you to your liking).

Cool stuff people!

It's true, Damnit, it's true...

I hurt myself a hell of a lot more than I've ever hurt anyone else...
As for self-pitying mottos, how about "This is gonna hurt me more than it is gonna

Or how's about.. "No need to rob me, I spent all my money on balisongs..!!"

Hogman and blade_420, I like both of those a lot! Of course, they're funnier because they're true! ;)

You know, it will probably be impossible to choose out ONE good slogan for a bump sticker... There are too many good ones. So unless someone come up with an excellent one, we may have a problem.

But I agree with PeaceFrog. Those were nice! :D

And while we're at it... Who's up for balisong calendars? :cool:

Ok to sniper and the rest. I finally got in contact with my graphics guy. I showed him a few of the images posted here and got the following quote. Assuming the most expensive image posted it would be at the most 25 dollars a foot. Thats about 5 bumper stickers or 15 square stickers. The price drops to 15-20 a foot if you order 5 ft or more.

My efforts toward a bumper sticker have been directed elsewhere due to the fact that I'm am concentrating on legal issues I am facing with my "Yuppie" project.

Sorry to hear that about the legal problems, Jeff. :( I hope everything turns out well.

Originally posted by bloodyknuckles
.....on legal issues I am facing with my "Yuppie" project.
Time to call the ACLU. You may have a case under 1st Admendment rights if you can prove the whole movement is done for the sake of art. You'll still have to pay restitution for defacing public property, but they might help you with your case.

thanks for the info on the bumper stickers... I foudn out two day ago that there is a reason for boring bumper stickers, cause if you go more than one r two colours the price goes up.. I do realize that your source is for car decals whic I think rocks.. is there a size requirement as far as height and also is there a colour limitation?

BK: hope all works well.. worry :(

Fight the good fight 'Knuckles. I did a quick scan through yuppietakeover, and hope that you do well with it. Good luck.

No size limit. As I said the price is per square foot. So you could have a huge 4 foot sticker if thats what you wanted. Colors are not problem either. Not unless you want more than about 256.

AWESOME!! I will probably try my numbers and see how this goes.. need to make a decal good enough for any rice boy! :D

What's the current status on this? Is anyone even working on it? Or was it just some fun we all had, inventing balisong bumpsticker slogans? :p

Back