Balisong trainer

ctrainerbig.jpg

Has anyone seen this trainer before, I've never. Can anyone tell me if they have used it before or if they own one and how it holds up during manipulation. Give your opionion of it. I hope it works first picture that i tried to post.:cool: :cool:

Cool!
Any other information about that one?
Do you know how old it is? Is it older than the BM40T? First when the 40T came out, a lot of other startet making trainers too...

Is something written on the blade, or is that just my eyes playing me a trick?

Where did you find it, btw?

i thought that someone like you would like this trainor. It was made long before the 40t. On the Training blade nothing is writing on it, it looks like it was sliding against the inside channel. I found it on this canadian sitesitealso ask me any thing if you have any more questions. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by crosman177
i thought that someone like you would like this trainor.
Thanks, that was really nice of you. :)
It looks kinda cheap, though... And since I'm not a big fan of brass, I doubt I'll be getting one...

But thanks a lot for the tips! :) :cool:

Wow, I'm suprised nobody has posted anything about this before. And as ixpfah said, it does look kinda cheap (and literally is at 29.99 :D). Looks thin too. But, I imagine with a pin replacement, it would make a decent trainer at a very decent price.

On a side note, I'm working on making my own trainer right now for speed and strengthening. So far, the handles weigh in at 1 pound... a piece. :D More to come...

Yeah..I am surprised no one found that guy a while ago. I've never seen one...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Back