balisongs in australia

i love balisongs as much as the next guy but unfortunatly their illegal in australia so i only have a really cheap and nasty pair that although they are a good size a weight are starting to get really lose at the hinge or swivel,anyway would anyone know how to get balisongs into australia with out getting into trouble with whoever it is that id get into trouble with? is this making sense? i hope so.anyway, bottom line is i want more balisongs. thanks

Interesting... balisong are forbidden in Australia... I'm trying to list the countries where balisong are popular/legal : could tell me more ?
Are they illegal to own ? to carry ? to sell ? to import ?
I guess that they're almost impossible to find in stores, right ?

My advice would be take few vacations in the Philippines and bring some FHM (Filipino Hand Made balisong) in your luggages.

Guillaume

------------------
www.balisong.net

well in australia its illegal to own knives at all if they have an edge unless their for eating or work or something, we cant even own nunchuckas, but balisong are legal in queensland(one our states) but i dont know if id get them imported with out getting busted, its prety risky i think, thanks seya
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Guillaume:
Interesting... balisong are forbidden in Australia... I'm trying to list the countries where balisong are popular/legal : could tell me more ?
Are they illegal to own ? to carry ? to sell ? to import ?
I guess that they're almost impossible to find in stores, right ?

My advice would be take few vacations in the Philippines and bring some FHM (Filipino Hand Made balisong) in your luggages.

Guillaume

</font>

God Bless the USA, I'm glad we're not in that situation. Is Crime still a problem or are there no incidences of murder/assaults ?

>>anyone know how to get balisongs into australia with out getting into trouble

I sold some Balisong's to a customer in Australia. He had a special permit from the goverment as a collector. After he got his shipment, he said they opened it up and looked at it and sent it on to him. Thanks, JohnR7 www.BalisongKnife.com

I have a cousin in Sydney who's operating a FMA school on Sikaran. You can probably get a balisong from them.

the crime has always been prety low its just a precution they brought in, its worknig. thanks
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BaliLover:
God Bless the USA, I'm glad we're not in that situation. Is Crime still a problem or are there no incidences of murder/assaults ?</font>

Back