• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Banshee

This is a custom order i did for a guy 2 weeks ago. he wanted a reverse grip knife with teeth on the back to "grab Skin... its kind of a twist on a parang....it is 7/32'' thick A-2 tool steel with an OAL of 10-1/2 inches...i have 4 blanks of this left...the guy wanted 4 of these and when he found out they werent free he changed the order to 1...so, i have 3 to make if anyone is looking. 280.00 +10.00 shipping. comes with a custom fit quick draw kydex sheath and choice of G10 handle colors...banshee4.jpg

@nikoknife...if you email me i will send you the list of G10 offered, thanks ....airborneknives@gmail.com

Very nice looking knife, by the way I recognize the 325th crest (greatly appreciate your service). Spent my first 4 years in 2-325 from 87-90, brings back some great memories. Will certainly keep an eye on some of your future pieces.

@Scout 1sg...i was 4-325...you and I were there at the same time..as a matter of fact....we smoke 2-325 in the scout comp for the Norton cup when i was with Scout/sniper plt....89' lol..good to see a fellow Falcon on here...AATW!

Back