• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Basketball camp" sale - $old**** Bushcraft in Black/white****

Here is my bushcraft model in 1/8 1095 with a scandi grind and satin finish. Sorry, I originally posted this as 5/32 but realized my mistake this morning. It is wearing black canvas micarta scales with white liners. For pins it has stainless tubes with black micarta rod inserts and stainless thong hole tubing. Nicely contoured and comfy in the hand with no hotspots. Comes with right handed, tooled leather sheath with belt loop as pictured and beaded lanyard. Very sharp! This one is ready to do work in the woods or anywhere.

Overall = 8 1/2"
Edge = 4"
Blade Height = 1" at widest

$old
free shipping to USA/ international for cost
PayPal only - PayPal address = josephhargis@ymail.com
first I'll take it gets it
bushieblack06131200003.jpg

bushieblack06131200001.jpg

bushieblack06131200005.jpg

bushieblack06131200004.jpg

bushieblack06131200002.jpg

Last edited:
Great design, I like it! :thumbup: The tubes with Micarta inserts are a nice touch

Looks great Joe, if i have spare cash it will be mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Joe - Has the knife shipped yet? You received payment 9 days ago, I haven't received anything...not even a response to the 2 PM's I've sent you!??!

Ok, let's make this 14 days ago, with one responded PM. Still no knife, and no further communication from Mr. Hargis.

Hey Joe - Has the knife shipped yet? You received payment 9 days ago, I haven't received anything...not even a response to the 2 PM's I've sent you!??!

Ok, let's make this 14 days ago, with one responded PM. Still no knife, and no further communication from Mr. Hargis.

We're now at 16 days, only one response stating that you "will get my knife out shortly". Still nothing. Consider this deal cancelled, and a full refund of $110 requested.

PM cancelling purchase and requesting refund.

Back