Batches of Ordered Blades Ready to be Crafted & Custom Talibong Fighter & more

Archer Here

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Batches of Ordered Blades Ready to be Crafted
Here are some of our most recent blades that have been in our lineup to hand craft for our loyal customers. We've been so busy in our shop adding new swords and knives to our product line that we haven’t had a chance to share pictures of our batches of blades we've been working on.

Thank you customers for your continued business, from Scorpion Swords & Knives!

More new releases coming soon!

DbMMhwb.jpg

SY2poXd.jpg

A Glimpse of One of Our Custom Creation:
This customer wanted the handle of our Falcata Fighter and the ancient design of the Talibong. The Talibong, originating from the Philippines, was used mostly for combat purposes; but it could also be used for cutting through grass while hunting and cutting up game. This ancient blade was designed for battle, allowing tactical thrusting and slashing to be easy to handle.

Q9b76W2.jpg

THIS WEEK’S FEATURED DURABILITY VIDEO: Tactical KO Katana SBG Limited Addition.

Based on the Japanese KO Katana. Extremely Durable and almost indestructible. Flash through video of the sword, and see demonstrations slicing, thrusting, and chopping through jugs, tatami mats, trash cans, a metal pole, and even concrete blocks! Handmade in our shop by Scorpion Swords & Knives out of high quality 1095 heat treated steel. Tests completed by Professional Reviewer Jason Woodard.

SBG FEATURED BLADE OF THE WEEK: Doomsday Barbarian Sword
Brings the barbaric past screaming into a near future dystopia. After the fires have died down and the last bullet fired, the old ways return and a new version of an ancient weapon arises - the Barbarian Sword! Gripped with two hands and armored from head to toe. Designed by Esteemed Sword Designer Jason Woodard, made by Scorpion Swords & Knives, and is exclusively offered at the SBG on-line Store. This heat treated full tang one piece construction results in an EXTREMELY DURABLE and almost indestructible sword.

cLJzORL.jpg

ONE OF THIS WEEK’S DISCOUNTED BLADES - Eli Apocalypse Machete
Influenced from the Movie Book of Eli.

This heat treated full tang one piece construction results in an EXTREMELY DURABLE machete.

Shop Details:
1095 High Carbon Steel. Steel is Heat Hardened & quenched in oil. Heat Tempered @ 500 degrees for 2 hours, and letting it air cool.

Measurements:

Total Length = 24 ½ “
Blade Length = 18 ½ “
Blade Width = 2 ½ “ widest
Blade Thickness = 3/16 “
Handle Length = 6”
Handle Width = 1 1/8” Middle
Handle: Walnut & Black Leather Wrap
Weight = 2 lbs 4 oz
POB = 5” from Handle

yIKPgJM.jpg

XoSII3K.jpg

EGQhSEM.jpg

Cpnk58Q.jpg

hKQyfwj.jpg

6PFJLW7.jpg

BYH6leg.jpg

tDkjPPL.jpg

v1pv7sc.jpg

What’s up with all the extremely shallow grinds? I don’t think I’d have much use for a scandi ground sword.

If y’all ever do any full flat grinds (or even a decently high saber grind) hit me up.

Id.like to see the finished " Billy's blade from Predator " by Jack Crain originally....
The two up second from the bottom...Batch 2

Some interesting stuff!! Nice job..

What’s up with all the extremely shallow grinds? I don’t think I’d have much use for a scandi ground sword.

If y’all ever do any full flat grinds (or even a decently high saber grind) hit me up.
Probably to increase toughness in the vertical motion (perpendicular to the target) and to save costs, it’s a machete like grinding. This way, even 1095 steel seems tough. Now, lateral bending toughness it’s another story. I wish Jason Woodard included a final 90+ degrees flexing on his YouTube tests.

Back