• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BAYOU LAFOURCHE does the impossible!!!

shootist16

knife law moderator
I had been looking for a plainedge starmate and was having no luck. I found one outfit that had them but they wanted a war pension. Bayou Lafourche had them posted on the for sale dealers forum. I emailed and asked about a price. I received a great price but they said the three they were getting in were gone already. I was told to check back. I called Roger two days later, last Thursday, and he found me one. At the same great price. I got the knife today, Tuesday. Roger and Bayou Lafourche are miracle workers. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Their website is www.knifeworks.com

------------------
-Dennis

I have had similar experiences with Roger, and recommend him highly.

I have found that in most cases, his prices are the lowest to be found of any of the internet knife sales folks.

Thomas Zinn

I'll agree with the two posts above. Great prices, service, and speed. Great delear.

Sean

Dennis, I could have written your e-mail! Exact same story. When I got the e-mailed price I called to order but was told they were out but expected more in a day or two.
Two days later (last Friday), I got an e-mail saying knife had been shipped! I hope it has arrived when I get home tonight (along with my Basic 9--what a great day!) Anyway Roger has great prices and quick service. I'll definitely will buy from him again.

phantom4

------------------
who dares, wins

i agree! best prices, same day shipping, great service and a good guy! if you haven't dealt with roger give him a shot he's the best.

Roger gave me the same great service on my Commander and for less than anybody else. He even asked why I did not use his toll free # when I was only checking prices!
J. Drake

Back