• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Becker and Bussekin Leather Sheaths

I make basic sturdy leather sheaths for all current Becker models and some Bussekin. I am just getting into this and I try to keep my prices reasonable. PM or email me with questions. Here are some examples of my sheaths.

BK2 Bushcrafter

IMG_1907_zps64aae025.jpg

BK9 Dangler

IMG_1897_zps230aa000.jpg

Becker Tweeners

IMG_1884_zpsf5c403b3.jpg

DSCN1970_zps44abefc0.jpg

Busse TGLB

IMG_1891_zpscb316a2f.jpg

IMG_1893_zps1193f088.jpg

SYKCO 1311 Dangler

DSCN1976_zps310031bd.jpg

IMG_1902_zpsbb7c82d8.jpg

Chris does the best leather work that I've seen in a long time. Just received one of his works of art today....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I love them. Considering the bk2 sheath. Do you make any for the bk11?

Sir,
Fine looking sheaths . Just bought a BK9 for gift to son. I was wondering what a leather sheath for bk9 runs ?
Sincerely,

PS,would like added sheath for BK 13 on it also and firesteel.
Maybe price for BK 7 ?
I have two sons,one hunts Southern Ga and the other North woods of Minnesota and just now moved to Utah .
I'm thinking survival knife in both areas possible.

Mustang shoot me an email at kelleycc @ gmail you dont have a way to contact you turned on here.
Thanks

Do you have a preferred method of payment such as Paypal or Postal Money order etc?

Hi, I have an ASHBM LE (coated) that needs a sheath. I wanted something like this. Is that possible and if so could you give me a quote?

Thanks,
Alex

Thats not a style that I make. Skystorm leather does some like that and I am pretty sure he has an ASHBM.
Thanks

Back