Becker BK5 & Spec-Ops sheath

Has anyone tried a BK5 in a large Spec-Ops Combat Master sheath? Just got the blade & love it, just not a big fan of the sheath & looking to upgrade.....

Fits great. Just parked my BK-5 in one. Shoot me an email, and I can put you onto a deal right now.

Middle knife is a BK-5.

L to R: BK-3, BK-5, BK-7.

P1010216.jpg
a

Those look like a nice improvement. I'm still debating on leather or to go with one of the spec sheaths. Maybe a bit of both is the ticket..

Fits great. Just parked my BK-5 in one. Shoot me an email, and I can put you onto a deal right now.

i jumped on that deal hard. going to have sheaths for a while now :)

next thing to do: get some micarta.

ultimate plan: get more dirt time!

Bloodgroove4570 and jeffrice6, check your emails. And props to riz_aaroni for the original heads up.

I wish they had some short versions too. :(

If that were the case, the Campanion, the Crewman, and the "Perserverance" would be getting new pants too.

What are the handles on those things...?

Original Camillus micarta. Ka-Bar has micarta scales available these days.

Original Camillus micarta. Ka-Bar has micarta scales available these days.

Ahhhhh. Thank you sir. I figured it had to be somethin' like that but they don't look like the ones I've seen. That answers THAT question!

Has anyone tried a BK5 in a large Spec-Ops Combat Master sheath? Just got the blade & love it, just not a big fan of the sheath & looking to upgrade.....

Kind of a cool side note if you're into the history of the Becker line... The match-up has a kind of historical logic because Becker knives have been paired with Spec-Ops Combat Masters in the past. In the Camillus line, both the BK-77 Extreme (S30V blade) and the BK-7SG (serrated government blade) came with a Spec-Ops Combat Master. :thumbup:

Back