Becker BK7

trailbum

Gold Member
Well this is not my favorite Becker knife.
But I decided I had to give it a chance before passing final judgement.
Here are some random pics.

0042-1.jpg

00412.jpg

00313.jpg

00212.jpg

0012-2.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

010-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

Well Its still not my favorite Becker knife. Maybe I'll try a BK5.
But it is a good knife at a great price.
Show your love for the BK7 and add your pics.

Did that bend in the last pic pop back to true?

Great pics, I agree with you. The 7 is not my favorite knife, but it's alright :D

Well sir, if you decide you can't live in the same state as this knife I'm sure you could always sell it.;) I really like it, but the only one I ever had is being modified(heavily) . Great pix!

I'm a big fan of the 7, that wasn't always true though. Before I owned one, I had a 2 and a 9 and saw no real use for a 7. Once I bought one I realized how alive in the hand it felt and I also liked the thinner blade stock compared to the 2. I gifted away my first 7 and bought one to replace it, then gifted that one also. I've got 5 of them now in 1 form or another, so I guess I must like them.
Probably my favorite Becker knife of all. BK77

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Man, all of these 7's just...just...

Put it this way, it is 1 more knife I need to save for this year...

This is the newest one. Got it a couple months ago. I got to thinking That of my 5 of these, 3 are flat out camillus and 2 are Bk77's which are also Camillus, sort of. Anybody know the number designation on the Tan BK 7?

This is the newest one. Got it a couple months ago. I got to thinking That of my 5 of these, 3 are flat out camillus and 2 are Bk77's which are also Camillus, sort of. Anybody know the number designation on the Tan BK 7?

I think I am going to cry. I am jealous sir, JEALOUS! :grumpy:

mmm classic look, just not my fav, though i doooo try to like it :)

Back