Becker Breakfast

Grabbed some Portugese Hot Sausage, Eggs and some Pepper Jack cheese. The BK-11 handled the cutting chores with ease.
1000027r.jpg

1000029j.jpg

Popped everything together and ready to go to work!
1000031b.jpg

Took lunch at my favorite spot at work, up on the roof. Toss down the EDC bag Maxped Sabercat in foliage.
1000032.jpg

Got a thin piece of urethane to chop food on, and what's this monster livin' in the bag?
1000034v.jpg

The BK-2 barely fits, but don't leave home without it. :thumbup:

Now that i ditched the convex i had on it and reground earlier this week this is what the 2 thinks of Japanese cucumber.
1000035l.jpg

1000037h.jpg

Good afternoon spent outside when the outdoors have to wait till the weekend!
1000038r.jpg

Ok, love the pics, and the post, but resize your photos when you upload, so they don't take up as much space. Your upload site will have an option for the resize. Other than that, great post, now I'm hungry:D

Moose

Sweet Betty Jane those eggs must be 5 inches across...oh nevermind, your pictures are just HUGE!! :D

Man, that sounds good. I think I'm gonna whip up some breakfast for dinner now!!!

D*mn huge indeed, I usually post from home where i size em first and used the better camera. shucks, sorry guys.

No worries, just edit when you get them resized, this will make a great thread, if it weren't for that.

Moose

ah, the English Cucumber, a favorite of many novels :)

Back