Becker Collection: Which direction next?

My BK7 arrrived today. Just initial impressions right out of the box are very favorable!

Suprised by the weight. You pick it up and it just disappears in your hand.

Fit and Finish are perfect. Came very sharp.

I don't have any outdoor excursions planned. We are in the middle of a blizzard at the moment, so it might have to wait until 2011.

Can I wait that long?

LMAO, that's why I like having a wood burning stove, I can pretend I am out in the woods whenever I want. Process wood for a fire, practice my firecraft, and play with knives. My Condor Kamunga has been pulling stove duty for the last month and I must say, I am impressed.

I rarely use my BK's for stove duty, but the last one to pull it, was my BK7. Beat up and ragged, I had a friend offer me what I had in it, spring of this year, so I let him have it and bought a new Gen 2 BK2. Seems to happen to alot of my knives.:confused::D

Moose

Maybe people are hoping you will get super famous some day and your used knives will be worth millions!:D

Like Picasso or Van Gogh or Wilfred Brimley.

Maybe people are hoping you will get super famous some day and your used knives will be worth millions!:D

Like Picasso or Van Gogh or Wilfred Brimley.

I doubt that, I only made 2 things pretty in my life, and my wife done half the work on those:D.

I think its because most folks know I beat the shtie out of my knives, and if I say, "Oh, that, hell yeah good knife, tough'rn woodpecker lips" they want it. Not sure why they don't go out and get a new one, but hey, didja see my BK2?

100_1776.jpg

Moose

I have the BK-7, BK-2, 2x BK-13, BK-14, and BK-11...and like all of them very much and really do LOVE some of them. I had the BK-9, awesome chopper but really not me so it got traded away. I may get the collab knife next but after hear about an upcoming re-release I am saving up for that one!

Back