Becker forum Knife?

I know we are still in Becker/Ritter heaven right now but any news on the crewman?

Say what you will but I'm a greedy Becker whore! :cool:

Also : wishing DB strength and good health.

DB has been outta the loop for a while, I can't get him on the phone and I see that he gets on, but doesn't post. We wish you all the best, DB.

The Beckerhead knife is may go scenario, we don't know and won't know until Kabar says hey, here's the knives, get to it. So, hang back, be patient, and buy up the other Beckers that are out there. Get duplicates if you need to and send them to me. I like knives.

Moose

I don't have a beckerhead number yet, but my bk-11 is my edc away from school/work. The bk-10 has always made me drool some, I'd LOVE something like this!

Personally I think the beckerhead knife should be a knife in the 5-10inch blade range....

I'm in for whatever it is

I used to have the BK-10 Crewman and I liked it but only after I ground off the humpback. I'd have kept it if the sheath was better. The BK-2 has everything I want including the awesome sheath.

It's a tough sell for me and you know it's going to cost a lot more than the street price of a BK-2.

I used to have the BK-10 Crewman and I liked it but only after I ground off the humpback. I'd have kept it if the sheath was better. The BK-2 has everything I want including the awesome sheath.

It's a tough sell for me and you know it's going to cost a lot more than the street price of a BK-2.

are you saying that after modding the knife, changing the handles, profiling it, making a new sheath, painting it with skulls, it's the knife you always wanted? :)

heh

i know so many people that get a knife, use it, sell it, regret it, buy again, only to repeat the cycle. seems... silly :)

yeah, the Beckerhead crew knife is probably going to cost more than $60, but that's okay! i'm sure i'll be picking up an extra when someone doesn't like it :>

I seem to remember someone painting skulls but I think it was a gun.

I did at one point buy "the extreme" micarta scales from Camillus but resold them. The "looked different" but IMO didn't offer an improvement.

It's true that I sell most knives I buy but after finding the current version of the BK-2, I've slowed down considerably and I'm very close to believing it's the perfect fixed blade knife.

I seem to remember someone painting skulls but I think it was a gun.

I did at one point buy "the extreme" micarta scales from Camillus but resold them. The "looked different" but IMO didn't offer an improvement.

It's true that I sell most knives I buy but after finding the current version of the BK-2, I've slowed down considerably and I'm very close to believing it's the perfect fixed blade knife.

I tend to agree with that statement.

Moose

Well, it has been weighed, and measured. It has not been found wanting. Kabar has many irons in the fire, but, they do support us, and will come through for us.

Think about it like this, it is a gift that has not been promised, no time nor date given, but when it arrives, you will be astounded, surprised, and most, most smitten.

As in all things earthly, be patient, for good things do come. To those who wait.

Moose

Any new news.

well news!? i hear that if you go visit a secret ski trail over by Gunstock there, on the Gilford side, near Mountain Rd, and wait by the well house by the bus stop, magical elves will appear at midnite and will drive you by snowcat to a mystical land filled with all KINDS of shiny stuff. yes, candy mountain. it's going to be an adventure!

well news!? i hear that if you go visit a secret ski trail over by Gunstock there, on the Gilford side, near Mountain Rd, and wait by the well house by the bus stop, magical elves will appear at midnite and will drive you by snowcat to a mystical land filled with all KINDS of shiny stuff. yes, candy mountain. it's going to be an adventure!

I'm in...

I guess I should have searched for a beckerhead forum knife when I first joined here. This is all the more reason for me to get a move on with my BH quals.

I waited no adventure:D

Im going to up my membership be become a beckerhead more for ease of pic posting. Im never going to sell knives so I dont want to go gold, will I be less respected as a BH if I'm a basic member?

Im going to up my membership be become a beckerhead more for ease of pic posting. Im never going to sell knives so I dont want to go gold, will I be less respected as a BH if I'm a basic member?

Three responses.
- You don't need a Gold membership to post pics. Anyone can post pics. Just use a pic hosting site like Photobucket.
- A Gold membership will, however, entitle you to more of the contests and giveaways here. Big bonus there if you plan to be a Beckerhead.
- As for respect, that usually depends on your posts. There are registered users that I respect highly because of the content of their posts.

That said, my posts are usually so hollow that I need the Gold membership and a matching chicken to get any response from the other members. :D

Hot damn. I'm getting my jacket right now. I love candy.

(See? Those are the kinds of posts that have gotten me to 29K+. :D)

You will be respected based on your participation and the content of your post (Guyon beat me to it). Going Gold is a great way to support the forums and give you more options within the forums. I always recommend going Gold, mostly, because of the benefits, but now you will get an ESEE arrowhead or a BK13 Remora (once we get them to Spark) as a bonus.

Moose

You will be respected based on your participation and the content of your post (Guyon beat me to it). Going Gold is a great way to support the forums and give you more options within the forums. I always recommend going Gold, mostly, because of the benefits, but now you will get an ESEE arrowhead or a BK13 Remora (once we get them to Spark) as a bonus.

Moose

Slightly more motivating but shipping costs to Quebec will be more than the cost of an arrowhead lol, this is a bittersweet country indeed. I like to think most of my posts are useful. Ive read the faqs and I hope you guys keep track because I dont know what posts count and which dont, Ill go basic and try to impress you with my wit and whimzy.

Back