• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Becker Knife and Tool

What has two thumbs and is gonna get some bottles as soon as possible? *this guy*

Moose will you let us all know when you are getting older models in with the new coating? I am dying for a 14 and a 9 with the new coating.

Thank you.

Moose will you let us all know when you are getting older models in with the new coating? I am dying for a 14 and a 9 with the new coating.

Thank you.

Kabar is not going to release new coatings until the old coatings are gone. I only have the new coatings on the BKT Shorts.

Moose

What is this BK10 LE? I thought the BK10's were limited in general ?? I'm not a big fan of the 10 so I might be mistaken but I thought they just 'ended' recently or something?? Could you post a pic of the LE? I like to check it out.

Kabar is not going to release new coatings until the old coatings are gone. I only have the new coatings on the BKT Shorts.

Moose

I know that I was just curious if you are going to issue a heads up when you DO get the old models with new coatings in stock. Maybe my question was misunderstood.

Thanks

What is this BK10 LE? I thought the BK10's were limited in general ?? I'm not a big fan of the 10 so I might be mistaken but I thought they just 'ended' recently or something?? Could you post a pic of the LE? I like to check it out.

The BK10 LE is the Limited Edition BK10 that Kabar did. I recently acquired one, BNIB, with all the bells and whistles.

Moose

I know that I was just curious if you are going to issue a heads up when you DO get the old models with new coatings in stock. Maybe my question was misunderstood.

Thanks

I apologize, I most certainly will let everyone know when I have the new coatings in stock.

Moose

Awesome Moose, Sent a payment over for a water bottle. Now we just need shirts and we can be mobile advertisement centers.

The BK10 LE is the Limited Edition BK10 that Kabar did. I recently acquired one, BNIB, with all the bells and whistles.

Moose

Pardon my ignance, but is there a difference between the BK10 LE and the BK-10 Crewman Utility? Looks like a slight difference in the butt/bolster of the handle, maybe, or is that just the way the handles are covered? Difference in the blade material or grind?

Thanks!

When are you gonna get those fancy long sleeved shirts with the bk&t logo? I want one bad!!!
8b32942f.jpg

Email and PP funds sent for Beckerheads water bottle.
Got my hat today. It's awesome!
Thanks Moose!

Back