• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Becker Leather

BK9 dangler Sold shipped
DSCN1989_zps3274eb6a.jpg

DSCN1992_zps92ae0715.jpg

DSCN1990_zps589d7a9c.jpg

BK16 or BK17 8-9oz hand saddle stitched. Fire steel loop and treated with oil and beeswax.

Sold shipped CONUS

DSCN1970_zps44abefc0.jpg

DSCN1971_zps0079823c.jpg

DSCN1969_zpsb05d32a2.jpg

Last edited:
Dont have any done. I do have an 11 so I could come up with something.

Looking for a sheath for my BK2... Do you have pics of your BK2 model? (FYI - I like the second sheath you show in Post #1 if you make one like that for the BK2). Any sheaths you have for the 2 I'd like to see pics of.

Thanks!!

You mean the one with the firesteel loop? I haven't made one of those for a BK2 yet. I will try and make one today. I hadn't thought about that for the BK2 but I think it would be a good style. Thanks

Does the price stay the same for a smaller sheath? I have a modified BK-14 (clip point) and would like a sheath for it.

Does the price stay the same for a smaller sheath? I have a modified BK-14 (clip point) and would like a sheath for it.
If you want to email me kelleycc@gmail with details on what you want, style and with or with out firesteel loop ect. I can get you a quote, but yeah the smaller ones are cheaper.
Thanks

Looking for nice bk7 sheath. Something that could carried scout style. Is something you could do?

Yes I can make one for scout style carry. kelleycc@gmail com is my email we can discuss particulars Thanks

You mean the one with the firesteel loop? I haven't made one of those for a BK2 yet. I will try and make one today. I hadn't thought about that for the BK2 but I think it would be a good style. Thanks

Subscribed to the thread. Curious to see how that looks!!

Just got my BK 7 scout carry sheath. After a few emails and about 10 days it showed at. The materials and build quality seem very good. And the price is best part.
Here is his pic
IMG_1917_zps8e62761a.jpg

Once I have some time to test it I will follow up.

Back