<<BECKERHEAD BEACHBODIES>> ;) *MYB* G~A~W !! {not just for fitness pros....}

In the last 10 days I've only fit in 5 exercise activities, but a couple of them were decent rides including my longest ride to date, a big loop around where I currently live and where I used to live. Total mileage on a bike of 57.54 and total walking distance of only 5.45.

Since the 1st of the year I've lost 15.2 lbs as of yesterday.

ride1.PNG
walk1.PNG
ride2.PNG
ride3.PNG
walk2.PNG

Awesome.
Haven't been on a ride since I discovered hairline fractures in the bottom-bracket welds last summer. Trying to save up for a new bike.
Haven't lost a lb since the 10 I discarded this time last year.
But trying!

Awesome.
Haven't been on a ride since I discovered hairline fractures in the bottom-bracket welds last summer. Trying to save up for a new bike.
Haven't lost a lb since the 10 I discarded this time last year.
But trying!

Yeah, new bikes are tough. I ended up going the Craigslist route recently and got a nice used bike for not too much, to replace my aging one. It’s not a perfect bike but I’m also not afraid to use it and it is an upgrade for what I do most: riding on rough asphalt.

I’m sure you could find a decent bike for under $200 on Craigslist, with potentially very little to fix it up. If new bikes are up your alley Bikes Direct has a good selection of bikes at wholesale prices online, my mountain bike was purchased from them.

Only on Page 3 this time :D

Glad you guys are still rocking it!

I still work out daily! got my beach body ready for this year. Hope you're all doing well!

I’m down 25 lbs from the first of the year, calorie-cutting and extra cardio from biking has actually worked so far; may hit my goal of 180 by my birthday in mid-may. I may need to put together a montage of all the weird rides I’ve been on this year.

A778D260-B038-448E-A4A1-2787D6BD452B.jpeg

Thats awesome to hear! Keep up the amazing progress! Remember to take photos of yourself! Its really hard to see the difference sometimes in the mirror when we stare at it every day. It helps you see what the other people in your life notice and all the changes you've made!

Back