• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Been bad but getting better

Must give a big I am Sorry to you guys. For the last two weeks or so, I have just been blowing off alot of stuff. Just have had so much BS going on that I could not/would not deal with much in the way of business. I have had knives finished and sitting in boxes that never even made it to the post office.

Now, I have freshly returned from a huge blow out in Vegas (Thursday night thru today). After lots of drinking (enough Bakers to float a ship), gambling and not sleeping, my head is finally screwed on straight enough to get back to the business at hand.

For those that it has affected I am sorry. And to all of you who have sat quitely by waiting for me to pull through I thank you.

Good for you! Everyone needs a little break every now and then and the chance to blow off a little steam. Seems fitting considering your troubles of late.

Hope everything gets back to normal for you soon. We'll be here :)

I've been going down that road myself lately Ron. Hang in there. You make great blades!!!!:)

Hugh

Back