Beer and Blades!

How about blades and beer under construction?

20130406_093815-1_zps2d3a90e6.jpg

ZPddIl.jpg

GXALxl.jpg

6C3r7l.jpg

Awesome! Better show the finished product. With a blade of course. :thumbup:

How about blades and beer under construction?

20130406_093815-1_zps2d3a90e6.jpg

I'm getting that itch to make my own beer. When you buy the kit does it give ABV ratings? I really have no idea how to do it so forgive me if that's a stupid question. I'm having a hard time finding good porters and figure, why not make my own.

I'm getting that itch to make my own beer. When you buy the kit does it give ABV ratings? I really have no idea how to do it so forgive me if that's a stupid question. I'm having a hard time finding good porters and figure, why not make my own.

Most places will list the abv and ibu levels on their kits. If you're in the states, check out northern brewer... Lots of nice kits and starter gear kits too. See if you have a local homebrew supply; while their prices might be a little higher than online, they can be a valuable resource for info and assistance when you're starting out.

I love Honey Brown! I always wondered if anyone outside of Rochester drank it. My new fav is Founders Breakfast stout delish. Cheers all.

These photo threads are great! I'm not going to "win" the thread or anything, but I'll keep it rolling.

BeernBlades_zps59a5d7d3.jpg

LOL, thanks! Those were with a decent point-n-shoot and a light box. I now have a Nikon D7000, so the pics will be even better.

pbrGen2.jpg

Do non-beer shots count?

jagSwats.jpg

jagscum.jpg

moonshineXM.jpg

Yes! Wow. How did I miss this?! Have I been so selfish as to a loss for words with my very first Hinderer? Those are amazing shots man!

Back