Being a bad a$$

Charlie Mike

Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I talked to the pimpmaster general today and thought I'd post something. Way back in the day somewhere in high school, I had it in my mind to become a cop. I was a moderate trouble maker in school, more the class clown type. Anyways after 9-11, I dropped out of college, and enlisted infantry. Came back with some issues and became a meth dealer/fiend. As a tweaker living in a biker dope house, my knife modding talents came out. I bought a BM Gravitator and waved it with tip up clip. Then I waved, tip upped, and double edged a BM Skirmish. During the 2 month Skirmish project, many felons came in and out of where I lived. Since I was always awake, people saw me working on my nasty projects. I never had to use a knife, thanks to that. Anyways, being a G ain't much of a life. Most G's don't own a Rolex, a nice gun, or a knife worth more than a half 8th. I used to frequent prac/tac but not so much anymore. Don't get me wrong, lots of good info there. But after I have been there done that, not much to say about it. War is hell. Drugs will ruin you. Being an "outlaw" ain't fun.

People I know think I'm hard or maybe even a badass... I carry a knife because I know I am not a badass. I carry hoping I'll never have to use my knife on a two legged animal. I'm not pointing at anyone, just opening up about my experience.

I'll happily be an example to anyone who will listen. Pot n beer are ok for a lot of folks. Crystal Meth is a demon straight from hell. I pissed away 3 years of my life to that $hit and earned a felony. If anyone is having addiction problems, please PM me. I will give you my cell number and we can talk. ODAT (one day at a time) ... Easy does it.

yeah, when i first talked to you, i thought, "cool. never met a badass jew before." lol

At least you had the backbone to kick that monkey of your back, mang

Respect !

much respect mang. At least you manned up and took the bull by the horns and kicked it. I have seen a couple of family and friends that have lost a lot through meth. One it took his life. bad shit.

I talked to the pimpmaster general today and thought I'd post something. Way back in the day somewhere in high school, I had it in my mind to become a cop. I was a moderate trouble maker in school, more the class clown type. Anyways after 9-11, I dropped out of college, and enlisted infantry. Came back with some issues and became a meth dealer/fiend. As a tweaker living in a biker dope house, my knife modding talents came out. I bought a BM Gravitator and waved it with tip up clip. Then I waved, tip upped, and double edged a BM Skirmish. During the 2 month Skirmish project, many felons came in and out of where I lived. Since I was always awake, people saw me working on my nasty projects. I never had to use a knife, thanks to that. Anyways, being a G ain't much of a life. Most G's don't own a Rolex, a nice gun, or a knife worth more than a half 8th. I used to frequent prac/tac but not so much anymore. Don't get me wrong, lots of good info there. But after I have been there done that, not much to say about it. War is hell. Drugs will ruin you. Being an "outlaw" ain't fun.

People I know think I'm hard or maybe even a badass... I carry a knife because I know I am not a badass. I carry hoping I'll never have to use my knife on a two legged animal. I'm not pointing at anyone, just opening up about my experience.

Great Talking with you Bro..

Thats G'd up Homie..

Like some "Harsh Times"

Thanks for keeping it real..

The Good Lord has big plans for you Dawg..,

Straight Talk..

Stay Safe..

Much Respect..

MOE$$

yeah man Meth is no joke. i see tweekers around town and it looks like they're dying right in front of me

Im up here in west Ten a key,, man meth is fucked,,, you are in a small % Charlie Mike.. im so glad your on the Wagon,,Bro..

Coming from somebody heading to the police academy soon...real talk, thanks for your service sir, welcome to the Snody forum

First of all,,, Much respect for your service:thumbup::thumbup:

I have a nephew that was really top notch untill that stuff got a hold of him.
He's been to many intreatment facilities, and my sis has spent all her money on it.
He's been clean for a year now, after a 10 year battle, and seems to be doing well.
Like Horton said, you are in a small % thats able to kick that EVIL stuff.
Congrats on kicking it mang!

It ain't bad ass doin drugs an lettin em run yer life an actions,,,,,,,,, It iz bad ass to come to grips wiv that shit,,,,,,and very respectable to admit an kick that monkey!!!!!! It's easy to continue an addiction,,,,,, the hard road is quitting. Big props 2 ya CharlieMike :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:, 1 Day @ a Time,,,,Easy Does It.... Live an Let Live..... and most importantly , a friend of mine always said(god rest his soul,,,,,died sober after 35yrs.) CONSTANT VIGILANCE

Now,,,,,you can afford the $$MONEY$$ blades since yer paper doesn't get spent on eventual death , anymore!!!!!!!!!;)

Yup. The last 2 years I been off the $hit, I actually have nice things now. And it's pretty hard to smoke a knife, meaning that once you buy it, you will always have something to show for your money.

Back