• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade AFO w/ rather rare logo

SOLD
Mint early Military/LE issue Benchmade 9000 AFO folder ATS34 (NOT 154CM).
It has "BALI-SONG" rather than "BENCHMADE" in the butterfly logo. Very rare. opens with a "kick". Comes with a cordura sheath.
NSN# for this knife is: 1095-01-446-4348
No payment from 97whitesnake, back for sale for $OLD >>>shipped by priority mail in conUS. If you like the knife but not the price, send me an offer.

MO only
BM9053.jpg

BM-AFO.jpg

BMAFO1.jpg

BMAFO.jpg

This is the only benchmade auto I have. I am not familiar with other AFOs. Where is this switch on a different model? I don't think I can see a switch.

This is the only benchmade auto I have. I am not familiar with other AFOs. Where is this switch on a different model? I don't think I can see a switch.

hi, it should be right on top of the handle. i think you are right. this is the earlier models and they don't come with the switch. but yours is a cool knife especially with the balisong logo...

I will take that knife from you for 170 shipped. If you take paypal tell me what account to send it to. Thanks

I will take that knife from you for 170 shipped. If you take paypal tell me what account to send it to. Thanks

Email sent through forum. Just in case it didn't reach you. Please leave me your email.
My paypal ID is maninblade AT yahoo DOT com

Back