Benchmade Leuku 202 discontinued?

I recently purchased my first quality knife (a Benchmade 904 Osborne) and am extremely impressed with the quality. I am now looking for a quality fixed blade knife and happened upon the Benchmade Leuku 202 which I would like to buy. The only issue is that it seems to have been discontinued according to this link - Leuku 202. Does anyone know of a trusted source to purchase authentic Benchmade knives other than Blade HQ?

I have seen these knives for sale on eBay but am wary as I have heard that there are a ton of fake knives for sale there. I really am new to this and would not be able to tell the difference between a real and fake knife. On the other hand, it seems that the most commonly faked knives are the popular folding models - would there even be that many fake Leuku 202's floating around?

Thank you in advance for your help!

I left you a link on your profile site.

I bought a BM Leuku there today.

Last edited:
I recently purchased my first quality knife (a Benchmade 904 Osborne) and am extremely impressed with the quality. I am now looking for a quality fixed blade knife and happened upon the Benchmade Leuku 202 which I would like to buy. The only issue is that it seems to have been discontinued according to this link - Leuku 202. Does anyone know of a trusted source to purchase authentic Benchmade knives other than Blade HQ?

I have seen these knives for sale on eBay but am wary as I have heard that there are a ton of fake knives for sale there. I really am new to this and would not be able to tell the difference between a real and fake knife. On the other hand, it seems that the most commonly faked knives are the popular folding models - would there even be that many fake Leuku 202's floating around?

Thank you in advance for your help!
I have a new in box one I’d sell you. Changed my mind and went a different direction for my fixed blade carry.

Do you guys know if the ebay seller "Up North Outdoor Online" is legit? I've also been looking at picking up a BM Leuku but I'm weary of buying anything on ebay because of all the counterfeits.

Back